{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ Ꮖℰℕ}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
Kaine scoffed and turned away from Lucius. Lucius frowned 'oh? He dares to turn away from me? Brother...soon you will be mine.'

The carriage quickly pulled to a stop outside of a vast but crowded palace.

Yuki...was ignored.

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ}

They had finally arrived at the academy of magic. People gathered at all ends screaming as they tried to get closer to the testing site.

The carriage rolled up towards the site as the crowd scattered to make way for Kaine,his family..and Yuki.

Yuki began to twirl her hair as she locked her gaze onto Lucius,she licked her lips "darling~ I can't wait to begin learning magic!"

Lucius frowned as he stared at her "you don't even know any magic yet? Tch,how weak...Kaine,MY brother can already cast several spells~" he boasted with a cheeky smirk.

Kaine rolled his eyes but turned his head to avoid them seeing his smile. 'You tell her,Lucius!' He cheered inside his mind.

Madame frowned before she gave a startled shout "Ah! You all better get going! The test is about to begin."

Everyone froze before standing up and leaving the carriage,they ran towards the test site.

Lucius quickly gave his brother a light hug and a quick love bite on the neck before heading over to Eric,whose eyes had not left Kaine.

"Kaine. Please come to the altar to test your magic affinity via the magic ball." The instructor said.

'Omg! What if I'm bad at everything! Wait no...Kaine was skilled.. please god help me!'

-God:ahaha that stupid mortal,asking for help at a time like this *eats popcorn whilst watching bird box.* ...ok, just this once ,teehee.-

Kaine suddenly felt strange for a few seconds before he began to head straight for the magic altar and reached out to place a hand on the magic ball.

A loud bang was heard as the ball shattered into pieces,Kaine raised his arms in order to protect himself from the shards. He could have cast a spell however it seemed as though his magic had been absorbed.

Luckily, a hand stretched out and soon enough a sword began to deflect every single shard of glass heading in his direction.

"W-What?! Who are you?..." Kaine asked his eyes wide with shock as the male reached down and offered his hand.

—————————————————-
Heyo guys been a while but I'm back!

[pic of Aidan]

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 10 :P

-storm_scythe_raider