Addicted Hoseok Meets Synced Yoongi

WARNING
IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ADDICTED, ADDICTED TWO, SYNCED, OR SYNCED TWO

DO

NOT

READ

THIS

unless you want to spoil anything for yourself, then go ahead.

“Jagi-ya, when are you coming back home?” Hoseok whined into the phone, Yoongi chuckling on the other line.

“I’ll be back tomorrow morning before anything can happen, okay? Just sleep on my side of the bed today,” the elder stated, a bit of ruffling heard on the other line.

Hoseok sighed, standing up and walking out of his bedroom, “Okay, be careful my love, I love you.”

“I love you too, tell Adora I love her too.”

“Will do.”

Said female was in the kitchen, grabbing a drink while wearing a yellow hoodie and ripped jeans, a bag on her side, Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

“Where are you going young lady?” he questioned, his arms crossing over his chest.

Adora rolled her eyes playfully, “Julia is on her way to pick me up, her and I have a sleepover, remember? Or are you too old?” the young female joked.

Hoseok scowled playfully, “you really are your Appa’s daughter.”

“What can I say, seventeen years of being your kid made me this way,” she laughed, her smile resembling her appa’s.

The elder male walked over to the female, his frame towering over his daughters. Hoseok pulled Adora into a hug, the female hugging her dad right back, “I still can’t believe you’re seventeen years old, can you go back to being four?”

Adora laughed, “I’ll always be yours and appa’s daughter dad.”

The two heard a knock on the door,
Specifically three.

“Well,” Adora pulled away from her dad, a smile decorating her face, “Jules is here, i’ll see you tomorrow dad, I love you!”

“Your Appa and I love you too,” he called out, catching a small glimpse of Julia before the door closed shut.

Hoseok walked back to his bedroom, the house completely silent. Haechan was off living in Jeju with Mark, Adora was having a sleepover, and Yoongi was at his brother's house because of an emergency and Hoseok, apparently, couldn’t go with him.

He laid down on Yoongi’s side of the bed, drifting off to sleep.

<><><>

Hoseok rolled over on the bed, probably towards his side.

Which should have been empty.

Except it wasn’t.

The black haired male’s eyes shot open, noticing a lump on his bed. He quickly jumped off of the bed, turning on the light to his bedroom.

Then proceeding to scream his lungs off.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?”

The lump on his bed shot up, revealing a mop of maroon colored hair and