three

Newt looked around the bank that was laced with the color gold

Newt looked around the bank that was laced with the color gold. It was a busy day. People were everywhere in long lines.

"Can I help you two?" an employee asked suspiciously.

"No, we were just...waiting..." Newt awkwardly replied.

Newt and Neeki walked over to a bench inside the bank, taking a seat near Jacob. Tina was peering at Newt and Neeki from behind a pillar.

"Hi," Jacob nervously greeted. "What brings you here?"

Newt was looking around for the Niffler frantically. "Um - same as you."

"You're here to get a loan to open up a bakery?"

"Yes."

"What are the odds of that?" Jacob asked with a chuckle.

Then, Newt saw the Niffler stealing coins from someone's purse. Jacob held out his hand to properly greet Newt, but Newt was all ready off with a simple "Excuse me," tugging Neeki along. Where Newt was sat was a silver egg. Jacob looked at it.

"Hey, mister! Hey, miss!" Jacob called out.

Newt was too engaged in hunting down the Niffler. Jacob picked up the egg just as the door of the bank manager opened.

"Hey, fellas!" Jacob called out once more.

"Mr. Kowalski, Mr. Bingley will see you now," the secretary said.

And so, Jacob took the egg with him. As he was talking to the bank manager, Newt was running around the bank, trying to capture the Niffler before it was seen by a No-Maj, while Neeki was sniffing a potted plant by the door.

The Niffler was sitting on a trolley filled with gold that was being pushed by a guard. Newt walked toward it, but then a voice called out to him.

"Hey, Mr. English Guy, I think your egg is hatching!"

Newt repeatedly looked back and forth from the Niffler, Neeki, and Jacob. Newt whisked out his wand and pulled Neeki and Jacob, along with the egg, to him.

Jacob was very confused as Newt Apparated into a narrow stairwell leading to the bank's vault. He gently took the egg with an Occamy poking its head out. He bent down and opened his case, putting the Occamy inside.

"No. Everyone settle down - stay. Dougal, don't make me come in there," Newt warned.

Newt closed it and looked up to see the Niffler. Pickett poked out of Newt's breast pocket.

"Don't make me come down there," Newt warned.

The Niffler didn't listen to Newt. The Niffler smiled, then scurried itself through the vault doors. Newt took out his wand and pointed it toward the vault.

"Alohomora."

Neeki watched from behind Newt as the vault slowly opened. She mimicked his wand gestures with her hand.