ғιvε | εηcσυηтεя

Jeongguk, Yoongi and Hoseok arrived at the club after tracking Jimins phone.

The area was dead silent. The lights on the club sign were out. The front door hung lowly on its hinges ready to crack at any moment. They weren't even phased by the various dead bodies spread outside the club. From what they could tell, none were Jungkook, and that's all they cared about.

Yoongi walked in first, slowly, gun raised and steadied by both hands. He checked the surroundings before signaling the others and walking ahead. The boss and Hoseok trailed behind slowly.

The inside of Singularity was just as bad as the outside. Broken glass was scattered everywhere. Light fixtures dangling from the ceiling. Bodies sprawled out. Blood splattered. Bullet holes seen with every glance.

"Where is he?" Hoseok whispered. Yoongi lowered his gun and whipped his tracking device out. He looked to where Jimins phone was last seen but was confused to find that it wasn't there anymore.

"The hell?" Yoongi said.

"What is it?"

"He's not here."

"What the fuck do you mean he's not here?" Jeongguk chimed in, already angered.

"I mean Jimins phone signal isn't showing anymore." Yoongi retorted.

"Fuck," Hoseok muttered, lowering his gun. He ran a frantic hand through his hair as he looked around the club. "Where the fuck could they be?"

Jeongguk looked at every dead body around him, becoming more agitated by the second.

"C'mon, let's leave befo-"

"You're not going anywhere."

The 3 turned around and found 2 men, one blonde and one with jet black hair, standing before them with their guns aimed at them.

"Who the hell are you?" Hoseok seethed.

"You shoot up our club and have the nerve to ask who we are?!" The one with black hair shouted.

"We didn't do this," Hoseok said.

"Sure, that explains why you're the only ones in here and have guns." The one with the blonde hair said sarcastically.

"Look, we didn't kill these fucking people!" Yoongi yelled stepping forward. The 2 men now trained their guns on Yoongi causing him to halt his movement, "We're looking for someone."

"Who?"

Yoongi and Hoseok both looked to Jeongguk who was surprisingly quiet. They didn't know whether or not it was a smart decision to mention the younger twin, so they figured it was best left to Jeongguk to decide.

"Well?" The blonde asked impatiently.

"None of your fucking business." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"You're really gonna have an attitude right now?" The blonde gunman scoffed, "Everyone's dead so fucking leave already."

"We're not leaving until we find him," Jeongguk said.

"You'll leave when I tell you to leave," the blonde threatened, taking steps closer to Jeongguk and gun pointing right at his chest.

"And what're you gonna do about it? Shoot me?" Jeongguk mocked, "Sounds like a bitch move."

The blondes face sketched into anger at the taunt. The other gunman sensed it and stepped forward.

"Namjoon, c'mon, he's not wort-"

"No, this prick obviously has a death wish." He smirked, "Alright then, let's-"