Chapter 27

Mature content ahead

Y/N's POV
They've been taking a while up there. Just as I was thinking that both guys came down stairs. Jisoo immediately wipes her tears away trying to make it seem like she wasn't crying. She wants to look strong in front of her little brother, but we all have our breaking points and I think she just reached hers. Jungkook doesn't turn to look at her while taking a seat next to Taehyung, making her expression even more sad. There was a tense awkward silence in the room. Until Yoongi decided to break it.

Yoongi: Maybe we should leave these two to talk alone, and work things out.

We all nod. Yoongi takes my hand and we exit the house with the others following right behind us leaving Jungkook and Jisoo alone.

Jisoo's POV
Wow. I'm here sitting in front of my little brother who I've been looking for. But he can't even face me. He's grown up so much. Last time I saw him he was just a teenager, a little fetus. But now he's a grown man. He's got a well built body but he still kinda looks like a fetus. I really missed this bunny boy. I tear away from my thoughts to look at him. I feel surprised when I see him already looking at me.

Jungkook: I'm sorry.
Jisoo: Jungkook—
Jungkook: Let me finish. I'm sorry I overreacted after I found out about your new job. It's just that I know how shit works in the criminal world. It's not pretty. I don't want to see you get hurt. It would kill me to see you get hurt or die because of a careless mistake. You are a strong women I know that but that doesn't mean it can't happen to you too.
Jisoo: I knew what I was getting into when I took this job Jungkook. All I'm asking is for you to respect my decision. Do you think I like knowing that my brother is a Mafia Member. I've heard about Bangtan on the news. How they've robbed, murdered, and so many awful things. But I'm not going to try and stop you from doing it. Because I know that this is your new life. With those guys. As much as it pains me to say this but. I think it's better if we part ways.
Jungkook: Is that why you came here? To tell me that I'm doing awful things? Because I know that, I'm one of the hitman for fucks sake. I've taken countless lives. And to say "we should part ways" after you suddenly show up out of nowhere?
Jisoo: Jungkook I—
Jungkook: You know what I don't care anymore. If you don't want us to see each other anymore then we won't. Simple as that.

Authors POV
Jungkook gets up from his seat before Jisoo can say anything to him and heads to the door to open it. He see everyone in the yard talking except Yoongi. He is currently laying on the grass in the shade sleeping while Y/N try's to get him up.

Jungkook: Guys we're done talking! Come back inside!

Everyone goes back inside the house including Yoongi who would only get up if Y/N gave him a kiss. Once Y/N got inside she saw Jisoo looking down at her lap.

Y/N's POV
When we got inside Jisoo sat on the couch looking down at her lap. Jungkook was talking to Taehyung who was rubbing Jungkook's back back in a soothing manner. Jisoo got up with teary eyes so I approached her.

Y/N: Jisoo? What's wrong?
Jisoo: We argued even more. We're just going to pretend like we never met each other again.

She walked out of the house. Lisa and Rosé came and hugged me then followed behind her. Jennie hugged Jin goodbye also leaving with them. I turn to see Jungkook going up the stairs, he looked pissed. I go over to Taehyung who had his face in his hands.

Y/N: Tae, whats wrong with Jungkook?
Taehyung: I tried to convince him that him and Jisoo should talk things out again but he said it was no use and stormed off.
Y/N: I'll let you talk to him since you are his best friend. I'll get everyone out of the house.
Taehyung: Thanks Y/N!