Chapter 4

Next Day...

The Hokage's office

Hiruzen looked at the ravenette sitting near him.

"What do you want to talk about Madara?"

Tobirama narrowed his eyes. "Send the Anbu out. This is private."

"Hai."

When Tobirama was sure, the Anbu were out he applied a silencing seal. Tobirama looked at his former student and started telling him who he was.

The third Hokage rubbed his temples. "So let me get this straight. You are saying that you, an Uchiha may I add, are my sensei. 

Tobirama nodded.

"My sensei. As in Tobirama Senju." 

Tobirama nodded.

"You know, I know that I'm old, but I'm not senile! There's a big difference between Uchiha and Senju."

Madara laughed in Tobirama's mindscape.

Shut up black hedgehog! thought Tobirama.

"Hn." Madara smirked in amusement.

"What proof do you have?" said Hiruzen.

"When you were young, I once brought you to our house when Anija's wife, Mito, was pregnant. We had to babysit her since Anija wasn't home. When Anija got back from his mission, we were almost dead due to Mito's anger."

Both shivered at the memory.

Hiruzen sighed again. "Let's say I believe you, hypothetically that is, how did this happen?"

Tobirama snorted."You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Humor me."

Tobirama sighed. "The Gods were bored."

"Come again?"

"I said the gods were bored that's why I was reborn in the body of that bastard!"

Madara laughed.

Hiruzen's eyebrows twitched and sighed again. "So why are here sensei?"

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at Hiruzen who flinched.

"I have seen what you are teaching in the academy, and I'm not pleased at all."

"Ehehe." Hiruzen laughed nervously.

"It's utter crap! Even a blind old man can pass without using his hands! And why do you have civilians in the shinobi council? The council is only for shinobi matter as the name states! Also, the advisers are merely there to advise not rule like the Hokage! You are the Hokage your words are the law! And why is the Kyubii Jinchūriki treated worse than the plague?! My Older brother's wife was a Jinchūriki, and she wasn't treated like this!" Tobirama narrowed his eyes. "You will give him a proper house to live in, and you will announce his heritage! You will teach him the basics. You should know that someone like him who has a massive amount of chakra cannot do a simple Bunshin because it's not possible!" Tobirama slammed his fist on the table. Hiruzen flinched at his sensei's anger.

"You are going to fix this or else!" 

"H-Hai!"

"Hn." 

Hiruzen cleared his throat. "So um sensei what should I call you? You know since your name now is um...Madara." 

Tobirama glared at his former student.

"My name is Tobirama when we are alone, but when we are with others you can call me..." Tobirama sighed. "...Madara."

"H-Hai."

"Are you going to tell him about me Senju?" said Madara in Tobirama's Mindscape.

"No." thought Tobirama.

"Hoh? Why are you shy all of a sudden Senju? Is the mighty Senju scared?" Madara laughed.

Tobirama's eyebrow twitched.

"Um, sensei are you alright?"

"Hn."

Hiruzen sweatdropped. I should've known he knows their language now.

"Does anyone know who you are?" said Hiruzen. 

"Hn. No, just you. I expect you to tell no one Saru."

"H-Hai."

"Hn. I will be leaving now. I promised Sasuke I'll teach him a new jutsu."

He's even more terrifying now that he looks like Madara. God help us all. thought Hiruzen.