chapter fifteen: need you

*slight smut heh*

Although the man was taller than Tom, Tom's muscles were no match for him.

Before you knew it, Tom had grabbed your hand and the two of you ran out to his car, hopping in and exhaling.

"I've always trained with punching but it feels so much better to actually punch a human." Tom said, smiling and looking down while shaking his head.

His knuckles were a little red. The lunch nearly knocked the guy down, and out.

"Thanks for being there for me." You said and smiled to him.

"It's nothing, I wanted to do that since the moment we walked in." He said, starting the car and driving off.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Just on a drive, love." He said, his eyes fixed on the road.

For some reason, everything about him in hat moment was so...hot.

"Tom." I said. My voice was low.

"Yes?" He asked. The sky had darkened.

"Go into that parking lot, I don't want to drive." I didn't mean to be so demanding, but I was.

"Okay." He said, carrying on the a.

He pulled the car into the parking lot of the lonely gas station, on the side. It happened to be an angle where nearly no one could see the car.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked over at you. His eyes looked at you hungrily.

"I need you." You whispered while biting your lip. I didn't know this side of me even existed.

"What?" He asked, his eyes questioning me as I unbuckled my seatbelt, my denim jacket falling onto the seat.

Instead of answering, I pressed my lips onto his. I almost broke the kiss from the amount of love and adrenaline going through every part of my body.

Was I going to lose my virginity? Did he want his? Who knows. But he kissed back, and it didn't take long for the kiss to turn into an intense make-out session.

His hands explored my curves, but his free hand moved to he side of his seat to make his seat go further back. I took it as a sign and moved across the middle, going onto his lap.

Somehow our lips stayed connected that whole time, my legs now straddling him. My hands ran up his chest, feeling the defined muscles.

Our lips finally parted and we breathed for air as he moved his hand to move my head up, attacking my neck with his lips.

I hummed in delight and gasped when he found my sweet spot I didn't even know I had. He smiled against my neck, happy he found the sensitive area and began to bite lightly, causing me to let out a small moan.

I moved my hands up and began to unbutton his shirt, untucking it from his pants and unbuttoning the last one.

The shirt opened up and I got a glimpse of his eight back. It wasn't as defined as normal since we had just eaten, but it was most definitely there.

My dress had risen up from all the moving around and it was few inches from having my whole ass hanging out.

"Are you sure you wanna do all this right now?" He asked through heavy breathing.

I thought about it, realizing it was probably too early.

"I don't think so, we only became friends a week ago." I sighed.

He looked up to me, smiling. He understood and nodded, kissing my lips again. This time it was much more gentle and sweet.

I kissed back before parting lips as you sat my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my small figure, hugging me.

"You smell so damn good." I said. And I was right. He smelled of expensive cologne, and at that moment I wished desperately for one of his big hoodies.

"Thanks." He smiled.

Slowly, I got back into my seat as he moved his seat back up.

It was awkward for a few seconds.

"That was interesting." I joked.

"What's gonna be even more interesting is explaining the hickeys to your dad." He joked, a smirk resting on his lips.

My eyes went wide as I pulled down the mirror and opened it, examining my neck. Sure enough, the place Tom bit had turned purple and a few other spots had red surrounding themselves.

"Damnit." I mumbled, putting the mirror away and thinking of solutions.

"Just use makeup." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"Oh, so you've done this before?" I teased.

"Yeah, when I was like 18. A girl named Elena in London." He blushed.

"Get it." I joked and rolled down the window, allowing the cool wind to blow in my face.

Tom looked over and smiled at me, not realizing I saw it. He turned on the radio to the channel that happened to be playing Wake Up In The Sky by Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, and Kodak Black.

The song had just begun and it was one of my favorites. It filled my veins with relaxation as I inhaled the wind, my lungs cooling off.

What a day.