THAILAND

Wherein Jennie and Lisa decided to have a little walk outside their hotel

Jennie: it feels so good to be back here. *says happily*

Lisa: yes. It really feels so good. *smiles*

Jennie: I remember something the last time I went here. *giggles then looks at Lisa*

Lisa: *panics*

Jennie: that was the moment you confessed your feelings for me, Lisa. *says, smiling at Lisa*

Lisa: *not looking at Jennie*

Jennie: *giggles, clings to Lisa* You said you have a huge crush on me. That whenever I get near you, call your name or just whatever I do, you feel like you're about to pass out. *laughs*

Lisa: yaaaah!

Jennie: what? You all said that! *giggles*

Lisa: you don't have to remind me. *pouts*

Jennie: well, until now I still can't get over with that. *says lovingly* Imagine, my bestfriend who's been with me for a very long time has a crush on me and she's hiding it to herself not until she had the courage and told me about it. *tease Lisa*

Lisa: and my bestfriend whom I have been having feelings for is not my girlfriend yet and I'm still courting her. *looks at Jennie* Thank you, bestfriend. *says sarcastically*

Jennie: *laughs* at least I love my bestfriend. *looks at Lisa*

Lisa: yeah. As a bestfriend only. I get that.

Jennie: *pinch her on the side*

Lisa: *groans* aww. That hurts! *looks at Jennie*

Jennie: you're so dense. *says then walks ahead of Lisa while smiling to herself*

Lisa: *follows her* yah! Don't leave me! You don't know the places here in Thailand! You're gonna get lost! *shouts at her*

Jennie: Lisa who loves me will find me! *shouts at her, giggling*

Lisa: yeah, I do love you, Jennie. Maybe the next time we go here, you're already my girlfriend. *says to herself, smiles, follows her* wait up, Jennie Kim!

••••••••••••••••••
Twitter: curiouskat7