Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy - Part 2

As Hermione joined Draco's side they walked down corridors until they got to the Room of Requirements for another 'tutoring' session.

As the huge door appears they walk in shutting the door behind them, once shut Draco pushes Hermione up against the wall and crashes his lips onto hers. Hermione smiling into the kiss slowly pushes Draco away from her.

"You know we need to at least fit in some tutoring in our sessions Draco." Hermione says as she walks to the table, laying down some books and papers also while removing her jacket.

"Well that can be for later. Right now I want you." Draco says and pushes her against the table and kisses her neck. Hermione moans and rolls her head to the side as she wrapped her arms around his body pulling him closer.

"B-but..." Hermione stutters as she gasps when Draco starts to suck on her neck.

"You don't know how much I crave you whenever I look at you." Draco says while his warm lips brush against her soft skin. Hermione smiles and kisses his lips.

"I swear I'm stuck under a spell with you. You got me lovestruck." Hermione whispers in his ear, Draco shudders from the feeling of her lips brushing against his ear.

"You're definitely one in a million Hermione." Draco says while he kisses her neck. He starts to pull her shirt down to the side and kisses her shoulder, then he moves his lips to her chest and removes the shirt completely.

Hermione starts to slowly slip off Draco's jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. Draco unbuttons Hermione's pants and starts to pull them off while she fiddled around with the button on his pants. Draco kisses Hermione on the lips once again, pushing all the books off the table and lays her across it.

"At least stack the books nicely." Hermione says slapping Draco on the arm.

"Here I am on top of you, kissing you and not to mention we're both bloody naked. And your worried about the books?" Draco laughs raising his eyebrow down at Hermione. She turns red and laughs.

"Well yes. Books can be expensive you know?" She says shaking her head.

"Then I can buy us new ones." Draco shrugs and kisses her neck.

"Yes, because I forgot you were rich." Hermione says rolling her eyes, "I was going to make you pay for them anyway." She says laughing. Draco laughs against her neck at her remark.

"Shut up and let the moment happen now." Draco growls and lightly bites her neck. Hermione moans, running her hands down his body until she got to the waistband of his boxers and slowly puts her hand in his boxers rubbing his already hard cock. Draco grunts at this and removes her bra sucking on her nipple.

Hermione rolled Draco onto his back and got on top of him kissing his lips, grinding on him. Hermione then kisses down his chest until she got to the waistband once again and took off his boxers. She started licking the tip until she put his whole cock into her mouth and started moving her head up and down. Draco gripped onto Hermione's hair and moaned as she went all the way down on him.

"Holy shit..." Draco whispers to himself and throws his head back.

After 10 mins of this Hermione then kisses up his body and starts kissing and sucking on his neck. She kisses his jawline then his lips. Draco in literally a second flips Hermione onto her back and got on top of her. He kisses down her chest to her stomach and to her underwear pulling them off gracefully with his warm hands. He starts to lick her clit as he stuck a finger inside her making her moan and grip his hair.

"Draco..." Hermione moans out and starts to grip the sides of the table.

"Shhhh love." Draco whispers and gets up.

He kisses her lips before he then slides his cock inside Hermione making her moan and grip his arms. Once he starts to move in and out a little faster Hermione moans louder and starts to scratch his back and grips his hair. After what seemed like hours of different positions and lots of moaning Draco came for the 5th time.

"Totally could've went longer if it weren't for homework." Draco said huffing and leaning beside Hermione.

"We put homework off for how many hours already! We out to do some of it." Hermione says slapping Draco's shoulder. The teenage boy laugh and kisses her shoulder.

"Can we do it after one more round?" He says smirking like an idiot. Hermione sits there with crosses arms in contemplation. After 30 seconds of thought she sighs.

"I guess one more round then.." She whispers and gets on top of the boy kissing him.

(To be continued...)

__________________________
So I've had this chapter waiting for me to post it. And well since I'm kind of depressed right now I don't know what to do but lay in bed... and to say my grandma passed away 2 days ago guys. I ain't taking it all to well.. I'm a god damn wreck right now. But I'm sure I'll be okay after a couple weeks or so and post more for you guys.

Thanks for all your feed backs and comments. I'll update all my errors for you guys in the next week if I'm up for it. Thanks for being patient.

- Tybaby.