Chapter 24.

T.W.

"Savage, you make my soul scream
And you make my stomach weak
Danger to all, and a monster in the sheets"

Harrys P.O.V.

Andy whimpers against his gag, looking pathetic and pleading at me with that punchable face of his.

"Take off his gag" I point the gun at Andy "You scream, and I'm shooting you straight between your eyes understood?"

Andy squeezes his eyes closed, nodding frantically and Steve pulls a flick knife from his pocket, cutting the fabric from the gag and rips it away from his mouth, giving Andy a pat on the cheek before going to take a seat next to me.

Andy gasps, choking out a whimper "Wh-why am I here? Do you want money? I-I can, I can give you money" he begs.

I scoff "Fuck you and your money"

He hangs his head, sucking in harsh breaths through his mouth and I look to Jimmy who is just staring at him with a disinterested expression.

I place the gun back on the table, grabbing my phone instead "I'll tell you why you're here Andy"

My voice drops as I glare at him "You hurt something very important to me, and do you know why that was such a stupid thing to do?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done anything!" he pleads, his face screwed up in fear with tears dripping down his chin.

What the fuck did Abby ever see in this guy?

"Answer my question, do you know why that was so stupid?" I snap, getting more irritated the longer I look at him.

"No" he croaks.

"Because" I scroll through my phone to find what I'm looking for "Nothing has been important to me before, and as it turns out, I'm very fucking protective of things that are important to me"

"Please" he cries "You've got the wrong person, I don't even know you - I haven't- I haven't hurt anyone"

I drag the small table next to me around in front of myself, pushing it forward in front of Andy and place my phone on it.

He looks confused as his lip trembles, darting his eyes between me and the phone on my table.

I clench my jaw as I hit play on the phone, and press it onto loud speaker.

"Stop!"

Abby's terrified voice echoes out into the room, and I see his eyes go wide and the colour drain from his face, Steve and Jimmy automatically bristling in their seats next to me.

I feel that same nauseous pit in my stomach as the voicemail continues to play, I threw up the first time I heard it.

"The only thing I'm sorry about, is that I ever wasted my time on someone like you - Fuck.you."

That's my girl. You tell him princess.

You can hear the punch through the speaker before there's a loud crash and all you can hear is Abby screaming and crying as there's muffled thuds and scuffling through the phone.