Introduction

HEY EVERYONE,

This is my second story that I have written about. I want to thank everyone who has read My Alpha Mate Rejected Me. All of you inspired me to write again and those who have not read, please read it.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS STORY as I put in all my effort to choose what type of story I want to write this time. So, please help me out by not copying my story but reading this story and sharing it with your friends.

Every chapter, I will be releasing Taylor swift's song on it because I am so crazy in love with her songs. HAHA!! So, who is Taylor Swift fan too? Comment below your favorite Taylor Swift song!

So now onto the story! There will be about 20-30 chapters as I do not like my story to be drag to long with a boring ending. I will probably try to update as fast as I could like maybe 2-3 times per week depending on my time schedules. Please be patient with me if I do not update on time because NURSING is really HARD so yeah..

 Please be patient with me if I do not update on time because NURSING is really HARD so yeah

Story plot

Melissa and Liam, the two names that brought back memories. Never in the world, would I have ever thought that the people that I once truly called my best friends would betray me. We were best friends ever since our childhood.

Liam was my first love and I had been crushing on him since we were young. Until one day, I decided to let Melissa in on a secret as I trusted her with all my heart. Turns out, she was just like the others. She started changing herself, distancing herself from me and not even acknowledging me in school while hanging out with the popular kids. That's when all the bullying bullies started.

However, on the day of Liam's birthday, Melissa revealed my big secret to everyone which left me humiliated. Liam just stood there not doing anything to defend me from those nasty comments. What really broke me was when I saw Melissa walk towards Liam and giving him a passionate kiss on his lips.......

Sneak peak:

I wipe my tears and walk into my house not wanting anyone to know that I had been crying.

I walk in and see my parents sitting down with my sisters in the dining room.

My mom sees me walking in and calls me to join them. "Sweetheart, can you come here for a moment? Your dad has something important to tell you."

I sit on the chair next to my sister and look at them, waiting for them to speak. "So, what do you want to tell me dad?"

"I have been promoted and transferred to the company in New York," dad says, smiling at me.

I smile but it doesn't last long as I thought about how we will be separated. "That is great... But how are we going to see you, if you are going to work in New York?"

Dad frowns and says, "All of us are going to move there. Are you going to be okay with that?"

In my heart, I felt like I could not leave this place as it is filled with many memories. However, remembering what they did to me, I change my mind. "I want to move there," I nod confidently.

At this moment, I promise myself that I will never return to this place ever again and never look back at those people who stooped so low and hurt me.

Thank you so much to CoffeeAddiction !!!! She edited all the chapter that I've written and I am forever thankful to her for editing this story for me

She edited all the chapter that I've written and I am forever thankful to her for editing this story for me. :) :)

Do follow her and if any author needs any help in editing, please look for her!