Revealed

A/N: Helloooo it's me! The author! These next chapters are going to be fillers, I still have just a little bit of ideas for this book soooo yeah.

Let's get it 👇

"Kai?"

"Ohh him."

Jin gave a sweet smile to them as he poured some cheese sauce on the well dressed noodles that they had made, "So, you guys are a couple or what?"

Jennie opened he mouth to speak but Kai interrupted her, "Ah yes! Yes we are." He looked to his side grinning at Jennie as she did the same,

"We've been dating for a while now." Jennie blushed at her feet,

Jin didn't know if he should be happy or sad at her remark; however, he couldn't feel anything at all. The room was silent. Awkwardness spread through the air,

"Sooo!" Taehyung broke the silence, "Heh Heh, where are you guys going?" He smiled widely at the two,

Kai walked to the door "The park." He said, pursing his lips, and pulling Jennie along with him, "We should be going now, don't wanna interrupt what's going on here!"

Taehyung walked behind them to close the door.

"Okay! Byeee! You two look cute together!" Taehyung called to them through the hallway then quickly shutting the door; double locking it, "Not."

"Taehyung-ah! That's mean!" Jimin put his hands on his hips,

"What am I supposed to say? Awwww look how cute they are!!! Teehee!" He fluttered his eyelashes. He looked over to Jisoo who had a sad yet blank expression staring off into space, "Jisoo-yah what's wrong?"

"H—Huh?" She blinked a couple times, "O—oh I'm fine."

"Yah, you look mad." Jin put his utensils down and stared back at her, "Rose you too."

Rose's head felt hot, her cheeks were burning and her fingernails dug into the palms of her hands. There was something very wrong.

Jisoo sighed before she spoke, "Okay fine, we aren't feeling our best right now."

"Why not?" Jimin asked rubbing his hand on Rose's back to calm her down and did the same to Jisoo,

"Jennie and him, that's what." Jisoo crossed her arms, "She broke so many rules just to be with him. I'm afraid that we'll get in trouble because of her."

"What are those rules to be exact?" Jimin asked,

Jisoo hesitates before she spoke, "...Meeting up with a guy."

The three men froze, looking at each other nervously they asked another question.

"What about us though? We're guys." Taehyung tilting his head and having the habit of licking his lips,

"You guys are an acception." Rose said tucking some hair behind her ear,  "..We begged YG to let us finally be friends with a male idol group. He allowed us to but said this will be the only one—."

"—Until Jennie started bringing Kai over." Jisoo finished her sentence with a long sigh, "She's been sneaking out lately..I've seen it myself."

"Anyway...Let's focus on The happy things for now!" Rose smiled trying her best to lighten the mood, "You guys came here to do a mukbang right? Let's do one!"

This put a smile on their faces, they wouldn't let a forbidden relationship ruin their appetite. Placing the food in the living room they set the camera up for Vlive. The only problem was that Army's and Blinks don't know that they're friends, they'll suspect something.