Chapter 6

The window was no good. I wont make it in time and one of them is gonna get a shot on me. The door was the best option. However do I go up next building? I'll get caught. My bag was too heavy. They'll confiscate it. I cant go that way.

Then I'll go down the stairs out the door then go from there? Risky as fuck. I cant stay here. They were to easy. They'll drag me down.

When they were gonna switch again, I jumped and rolled to the door. Adios my pipe.

"Holy shit! Get him!" Lorena screeched.

Ow my ears. They didn't try to shoot me it was too loud. They can't lure the undead in the night.

I swiftly went to the stairs and took two steps down at a time. I took a left and reached the main door. It was barred with a few chairs. I pushed them out of the way.

Upon getting out I heard them going down the staircase. And undead heads were looking my way and was beginning to move.

I ran to some building and hid on a counter. The undead didn't mind me much and continued with their shuffling. The trio outside was stuck with the building because the undead was crowding them in. Who knew the zombies could help me at one point.

- - - -

Assuming they gave up with the search. I loaded my pistol, removing the safety. I went travelling to the building I left my backpack. I went in and hurried to the top. Evading the windows that would give my location to the people in that building.

I pried the rooftop door open, not bothering with the zombies that were attracted to me. I closed the door after I got through.

Staying down on the ground I crawled towards my bulky bag. It was left untouched. I had a problem. A serious one.

Nature calls. The number two nature call.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Apocalypse? More like Shitpocalypse.

I glanced around and thought hard about what the fuck do I do. I felt it. Right there. Fuck.

My freaking out led me wasting my time rather than to rationalize. I crawled to a corner of the door and heck. I was not shitting on my new pants.

I lowered it and my dignity flew away.

Omitted.

I searched through my bag for the wipes and I felt a stare. I felt a chill run down my back. I quickly wiped, a thought, I need some ethyl alcohol for disinfecting anything.

- - - -

I tinkered with a binocular I found. I zoomed in and out here and there. Something made me stop and whisper to myself.

"What the fuck. Is that- What is- Apocalypse- Dude- Did I just get mooned!?"

"Yep. Confirmed. I got mooned."

-That ass though-

- - - -

Pulled my pants up as fast as I could and shrugged on my back pack I looked around the area and found no one. Maybe it was just my nerves.