I'm back bitches

Kacy's POV

I'm four months pregnant and pregnancy is going smoothly so far.riley is at school and Nate is out shopping for the baby.i know the gender well he knows but I don't want to find out till i have the baby but I'm sure it's another girl.i was sitting on the sofa eating pancakes because I'm hungry because this greedy ass baby makes me hungry 24/7.there was a loud ass knock on the door. "I'm coming." I yelled trying to get up my stomach is really big for me to be only four months pregnant and to be pregnant with one baby.i Opened the door and the devil was at my door.my mother (in mm) "bitch" I said mugging her. "My first born" she said trying to touch me. "Get off me!" I semi yelled. "Your with child!" She gasped. "With child?wtf are you on!" I said pushing her away from me. "I want a second chance kace I miss you I really do" she said crying puppy tears.i start think damn this women is family then I start to think she kidnapped Riley twice. "Bye bitch" I say trying to slam the door. She held it opened and said "kace  I was trying to protect her please believe me" she yelled as I slammed the door.

Dave's POV

(That smile 🤪) 

(That smile 🤪) 

Lexi was whining because I was doing her hair and she didn't like it. "Lex I'm sorry but you gotta get it done hunny." I said getting tired of her whining.when I was done she was happy and she was playing on her tablet 

when I was done she was happy and she was playing on her tablet 

"It's sloppy!" She pouted. "Sorry ma" I told her because Paris is at "work" , But I think she fucking around with her boss.i suspect something because she always talking to him and giggling and she always in his fucking office with the door lock.let me find out she cheating ima kill her I swear on my mama.there was a knock at the door.i opened it and it was queen.she looked worried and she quickly ran inside the house and locked the door behind her. "The cops are after me bruh" she yelled.lexi looked at her and I whispered "WHAT?". "Yea nigga I'm wanted because My  stupid ass is working for your stupid ass so we both fucking wanted" she yelled. Damn how I'm gonna get out of this mess.

Cliffhanger 🤑 but yes it's short because it's 4:00 am were I am and I have to go to my grandmas birthday party she is turning 50.yea I'll update l8ter byeeeee lovely's ❤️😘🥰