Chapter 27

Siddharth leaned onto his car and watched the scene in front of him silently.

" Put your legs for some use." Neha huffed.

" We can't do that just with legs." Karthik exclaimed.

" Yeah, he is right! We need some energy and force also." Raj added thoughtfully.

" Then put it." Neha deadpanned.

" But Why?" Karthik asked.

" Because we need to." Neha hissed at him.

" If someone saw us they will think we are robbers." Karthik said with wide eyes.

" I don't understand who is the girl among us. " Neha muttered.

" Yeah I also wonder the same all the time." Raj said.

Neha stomped on his foot angrily and he hissed with pain.

Siddharth sighed shaking his head at them.

" You three are tall, well built and muscular. Why are you so scared to do such a small thing?" Neha bellowed at them.

" Small thing? It's not a small thing to trespass into someone's property." Karthik bellowed at her.

" Yeah..... We could be arrested for all I know." Raj said in fear and she glared at him.

Neha turned towards Siddharth who stood calmly there watching their interaction in annoyance and irritation.

Raj and Karthik also looked at him telling him silently not to accept her idea.

Siddharth stared at their faces and thought about the pros and cons.

" Let's do this."

Siddharth said and moved forward making Neha squeal loudly with excitement while Raj and Karthik looked at him horrified.

" What? You are approving this?" Karthik asked him shocked.

" Why not? If we want what we want then we need to do this." Siddharth shrugged.

" That's the spirit!" Neha said to Siddharth and raised her hand for the hi-five but all she got was a blank look from him.

She sighed and dusted the invisible dust on her jeans with her raised hand muttering something under her breath.

" We are going. You people are coming or not? " Neha asked walking behind Siddharth.

" You think that I will leave you here and go? " Raj glared at her and followed her for which she blushed looking away.

" Hey! Don't leave me alone. I am also coming with you all." Karthik runs behind them.

They all walked sand stood near the wall.

" Now what we are going to do? " Karthik asked.

" Simple..... Jump to the other side of the wall." Neha shrugged looking excited for their small adventure.

" What if we break our bones?" Raj asked nervously.

" Seriously! For what you make those abs and work outs? Put some use to it." Neha said to them and looked at Siddharth.

Siddharth has put some pressure on his hands and legs on the wall and jumped on the wall sitting on it. Neha clapped excitingly looking at him.

" Raj come on lift me." Neha said and he did as she said.

When he lifted her, Siddharth pulled her up and made her sit on the wall. And now it was the turn of the two boys who are hesitating.

" Come on you two." Siddharth said impatiently.