-Thirty-Three-

*Bell POV*

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

Mr. Kim.

As in Kim Nam-fucking-joon!!

"Excuse us a moment." Yoongi said quickly then grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the room.

My eyes stayed glued on Namjoon and I couldn't believe how much he had changed since I last saw him. He was more mature and professional. His hair was blonde and short on the sides and those goddamn dimples were sexy as alwa-

Yoongi tugged me through a small doorway disrupting my thoughts and we ended up in a storage room, filled with computers, chairs and projectors.

"Bell, what do you mean he's your fucking ex? When did you date? How long were you two together? Did you move in with each other??" He grabbed my shoulders and started at me tensely.

I looked at him pondering what to do in this situation.

Obviously not the smart thing.

"Are those condoms?" I turned to a big cardboard box lying on the ground with some small, shiny packages on top of it.

Yoongi turned his head angrily and rolled his eyes when he saw them.

"So this is where you and that blonde bitch do it huh?" I put my hands on my hips and looked at him with disappointment.

"For the tenth fucking time I have never had sex WITH MY FUCKING SECRETARY!!" He let go of my shoulders and hit the wall with the side of his fist.

We stayed there in silence with me looking at the ground restlessly.

"Is that Jungkook's hair?" I lent down and picked up a single strand of dark chocolate hair. Looking it over carelessly.

"How. Do you know. What Jungkook's. Fucking. Hair. Looks. Like?" He brought his head up looking down at me and I gulped and dropped the hair.

"So first you dated Kim Namjoon, then most probably slept with Jungkook and who knows what you've done with Jin. Maybe the reason you're always breathing down my neck about Seo Yun is because you're cheating on me yourself. What do you have to say about that huh?" He took a step forward while crossing his arms.

I took a timid step back and my eyes darted back and forth from his.

"First of all, I have never slept with Jungkook or Jin, and unless we got divorced or you passed away or Jiyeon was accidentally hit by a truck then I don't think I ever will. Secondly, me and Namjoon dated for like eight months. Then we broke up cause he got bitchy." I shrugged my shoulders and Yoongi closed his eyes while taking in a breath.

"Why did you break up? Did you ever talk to him after that?" His voice was calmer and he lent against the wall slowly.

Why did me and Namjoon break up? It was such a stupid reason. It was my fault though...I still regret it sometimes. We had something special that's for sure.

"Bell?" Yoongi put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face up. "Did he hurt you?" His soft brown eyes searched mine as I focused on his soft touch.

"No....I.....it was me that hurt him. I'm the reason we broke up.....but it's all behind us now." I nodded my head convincingly to Yoongi but the more I thought about Namjoon, the more I remembered the times we were together.

We were a wild couple, so passionate and free. Always doing kinky shit to each other and loving it.

But I fucked up.

"Yoongi." I swallowed to wet my dry throat and looked back to him.

"He's waiting in there and you really need to do this deal. It's the level of expansion you need to reinforce the success of the company for future generations." I grabbed his arms and pulled him gently.

"I don't want to bring him in here if you've had something going on before. " He shook his head and I sighed.

Oh like you and the blonde bitch?

"No, it's fine. There is nothing going on between us and there never will. Just trust me and go make the deal." I stepped aside so he could walk to the door and he shook his head hesitantly.

If Yoongi is gonna have a young blonde bitch around here than I'm gonna have my hot ex around too. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. A dick for a pus-

"Bell this doesn't feel right. How am I supposed to work knowing my wife's ex boyfriend is so close by?" He turned his body to me, tilting his head to the side in worry.

"There will never be anything going on between me and Namjoon. Besides, I don't even work here. I will barely ever see him." We stared at each other in silence until there was a quiet knock at the door.

"Come in." Yoongi said while straightening his suit.

The door opened and Jin popped his head in to look at us.

"You're late, where were you?" Yoongi sounded slightly annoyed and I stared at them both with wide eyes.

"Sorry Yoongi, me and Jiyeon broke the alarm clock. We broke the whole table actually so I slept straight through the morning. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He looked down as a small smile played at the corners of his mouth. I snorted as I tried not to laugh.

I raised Jiyeon well.

"Anyway! Namjoon is in there waiting for you and I don't know the situation so maybe you should like, you know, wrap the deal and cop a feel?" He smiled widely and I laughed out loud.

"Oh my god Jin! What has sex done to you??" I hit his shoulder and he laughed as well.

"Okay, let's just go, I can't take anymore of this." Yoongi gave us both a dark scary look then walked out the room.

Me and Jin followed and I ended up blinking a few times to adjust to the bright meeting room.

Namjoon was still there and Yoongi went over to him, discussing the contract and all the details.

"He's pretty good looking don't you think?" Jin whispered while leaning closer to me.

"Ha! Gayyyyy." I said loudly then realized Namjoon and Yoongi were both looking at me in silence.

So was everyone else in the room.

"Well fuck me then." I rolled my eyes and took a seat as they turned back to their work.

Namjoon gave me that classic fuckboy smile right before he looked away and I felt myself getting hot.

Oh no, bad Bell. bad, bad, Bell!!

I slapped myself and shook my head only to see everyone was looking at me again.

"REALLY!?" I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up. "Would it KILL you to NOT look at me?? Yes I know I'm sexy and irresistible, I know I have the lips of a Greek goddess and the ass of Nicki Minaj but if you're that desperate then go home and watch some porn!! There's multiple sites everywhere offering it for FREE. Fuck." I sat back down ungracefully and blew the hair out of my face.

The room was silent.

Until a loud familiar laugh echoed from the walls and I opened my eyes to see Namjoon shaking his head and putting his pen away.

"Well I look forward to working with you, Yoongi." He shook Yoongi's hand who was currently giving me the death glare.

Then he slowly made his way over to where I was sitting and offered his hand to me. "And I most certainly am looking forward to seeing you more, Mrs. Min." The way he said it sent chills down my neck and I knew he was playing a dangerous game.

I looked at his outstretched hand and placed a sole finger in his palm. "Whatever, Joon." I rolled my eyes again, something I did a lot around him and he grabbed my finger suddenly turning it almost painfully.

"Don't tell me the short ass Yoongi reduced you to needing only one finger?" He spoke in a low whisper and my eyes widened.

I wrenched my finger out of his grasp and stood up, staring him in the eyes.

"Don't you ever disrespect my husband like that again." I gave him a cold look and took a step back.

"Or else what?" He countered with a smug half smile.

"Or else I'll ruin your life again."