Twenty Two

Guys go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

I flipped the egg on the stove as I waited for it to fully fry. God, I was hungry. It'd been about a week since I'd found out about my pregnancy and things were going well. I haven't started showing a lot but I do have a small bump however it's not very noticeable.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and heat surround my body. Knowing fully well who it was I leaned back against his warm chest.

"Hi." Antonio whispered in my ear.

"Hey." I said, not turning back.

I felt him nuzzle his head into my neck and inhale deeply. "You smell so good." He mumbled.

His hands that were on my waist started travelling lower, lifting my shirt up and reached my core and his other hand turned the stove off. I only had on a thong and one of his t shirts that reached my mid thigh.

I gripped his hand and said. "Not here."

"Mmm." He said but didn't stop his hand.

I shut my legs together tightly and his hand stopped, so did the kisses that he was placing on my neck.

"Corina open your legs." He said in a firm voice.

"Someone could come in." I said, trying to reason with him.

"I don't give a fuck." He growled out.

"Antonio." I whined.

"Open your legs." He commanded.

I reluctantly opened them and he shifted my thong aside tracing my slit with his finger as I hissed.

"You're so wet." He whispered inserting a finger into my dripping pussy.

I muffled my moan by bringing a hand to my mouth. But Antonio instantly gripped it in his and whispered. "You hold back from me once more and I'll lock you in our room all day giving you orgasm after orgasm understand?"

I nodded and and moaned.

He started working his fingers faster and I fought the urge to scream when I felt my peak was close. He felt it too because he brought his other hand down to my clit and started rubbing it roughly.

"Cum for me." He whispered and I did all over his hand.

He turned me around and sucked his fingers clean.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder still panting.

"Bella Donna." He whispered nuzzling his head into my neck.

"You're crazy." I said, still in his arms.

"Only for you my love." He said running his fingers up and down my back.

I pulled away and turned to the stove to see my egg ruined.

"Ugh Antonio you should've waited till after I was done making my food." I grumbled as I narrowed my eyes at the fry pan on the stove.

He chuckled and turned me around. "Go sit, I'll make you food."

"You're the best." I said, pecking his lips.

"I know." He said, smirking as I went to go sit on a bar stool.

"Tyson and Savannah are coming back in two weeks." He said while cracking an egg into the fry pan.