XX: Confessions

A/N: Sorry for the wait, love y'all 😭💕
Also don't kill me....
Ok bye 🤭

unedited.

Chapter Twenty

"Fuck Rah." I hissed, watching my breast bounce freely as Raheem pressed my back against the shower door.

Feeling his gaze, our eyes met as he continued to feed into my pleasure, sending my body into a frenzy.

Placing me on my feet, he slid into me slowly, allowing me to feel every inch of him as he raked over my slim frame in lust.

"Arch ya fuckin' back." He wrapped his fist around my hair, pulling my face towards his.

Sending a blow to my backside I moaned in bliss, the pain and pleasure of it all, making me all the more wetter.

"Look at me." With our eyes locked I bit my lip in awe, watching as his length slid in between the slickness of my folds.

Closing my eyes I basked in the touch of his hands roaming my body. I was on fire as the steam from the flowing shower head engulfed us both.

"Did I tell you to close your eyes? Nah you gon' watch me tear this pussy up." He slapped my ass again before his thumb found my clit.

Opening my eyes once more I gasped as Rah quickened his pace, his thrusts fastening as he pounded into me with no mercy.

Watching him through the mirror I focused on his hardened face. Becoming undone, I melted beneath him as he began to smirk.

I was dripping at this point and wanted nothing more than to reach my climax.

"Ya shit feel like home." He mumbled into the crook of my neck before I felt him pulsate inside of me.

"Cum in me Daddy." I purred, my eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

Feeling myself become full I smiled feeling his lips against my back.

"I love you." I spun around and latched my arms around his neck.

"I love you too Pooh." He kissed my forehead before placing me on the bathroom sink.

Reaching over me he grabbed a washcloth, soaking it in warm water before wiping me down.

"You need to get off the pill so I can put a baby in you." He kissed my stomach before tossing the washcloth into the hamper.

"Pump your breaks big fella, you talking kind of reckless."

"I'm for real, tryna make you somebody fine ass mama." Rah smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mhmm I don't really feel like it." I quoted Spongebob like the child I was.

"You childish as hell." He laughed, carrying me into his bedroom.