Chapter 1

The sun was shining, it was bright and a glorious day. Inside a house there was aarti going on with an elder woman and her grand-daughter singing. They finally turned around after the aarti and offer it to other members of their family.

Manorama finally takes the aarti and says, "Hello, Hi Sasu ma why are so happy this morning?"

Anjali who also notices the happy aura radiating from her nani asks the same, 'Haan nani ji, why are you so happy?"

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and Anjali follow suit and join her in the living room. Nani looks at them and says, "I have made a decision today." She pauses and looks at her daughter-in-law, "Manoroma I know that you will be really happy with this decision I have made."

Manoroma confused at what her sasu ma was saying turns her head towards Anjali and then back at her sasu ma, "Hello, Hi, Bye-Bye Kya sasu ma?"

Nani smiles brightly and finally says, "I have decided that we should get Aakash bitwa married."

Manoroma and Anjali's eyes pop out at the words and blink their eyes rapidly. Manoroma unable to grasp about what she had just heard asks, "Hello, Hi, Bye-Bye Anjali bitiya please pinch me so that I know that I am not dreaming and what sasu ma has just said is reality."

Anjali with her jaw slight open closes it and shakes her head, "Mami ji, you are not dreaming it is real."

"I always wanted chote to do get married first, but it seems that my eldest grandson is hell-bent on not ever wanting to get married." Nani looks at Manoroma with a smile and continues, "Why should Aakash bitwa suffer for his older brother."

Manoroma still unable to grasp that her sasu ma has agreed says, "Hello, Hi whatever you think is right sasu ma."

Anjali all excited says, "Then we should not wait let's start looking for a girl who will be suitable for our Aakash." She looks at nani with a smile and then back at her mami. She drops her eyes a bit with unhappiness as she really wanted her brother (Chote) also to get married.

Mami understanding her sadness says, "Anjali bitiya trust me when I tell you, Arnav bitiya will get married one day." She gently caresses her head, "When he finds that special one, he will want to get married to her."

Anjali smiles at the kind words of her mami and prays to god that her brother finds that someone special who will take in his anger, mood swings and be able to love and live with him as for who he is, how he is and what he is.

Meanwhile, upstairs a young man was yelling through at someone on the other end of the line. He had his Bluetooth placed in his right ear, while pacing up and down in his room with anger evident in his voice. 'What the.. Aman you had to send those files over yesterday." He finally yells a bit more and cuts the call.

He turns around and sees his brother Aakash standing at his bedroom door with a file in his hand. With a raised eyebrow he asks, "Aakash when did you arrive?"