Part 8

Day 3 Conti...

It was late in the evening; Khushi was lounging in her bedroom, remembering the encounter she had earlier in the morning with Lard Governor. She closes her eyes, shrugs her whole body and says, "Seriously, the guy has dual personalities. One minute he is a sweet, sensitive, caring guy and next minute he is a whack job." She gets up from the bed, walks towards the closet, and grabs a pair of clothes to change into. She slides the closet door back when she hears a knock on her bedroom door. She turns around and answers, "Come in." The door opens, with a smiling Anjali on the other side. She walks in limping with her foot; stand right in front of Khushi, "Khushi I hope you are still not upset about earlier?" Khushi with a cheerful face says, "Come on Di, "she places her right hand on Anjali's left wrist, "I told you before that your brother does not scare me." Anjali tenderly smiles at her, places her own right hand above Khushi's, "I know I saw how you dealt with chote's temper, I must say I have never ever seen anyone talk back to him and live the day."

Khushi smiles at Anjali, "Well his temper does not scare me or frighten me," she lets go on Anjali's wrist, turns around walks towards the bed and continues, "Arnav Singh Raizada up till now has not met his match, but that all changes now cause Khushi Kumari Gupta is here now." With a triumphant laugh she turns back around to face Anjali. Anjali with her mouth open ajar slightly, "Well all right then, though in a way I am glad that there is someone that is not afraid of him." Khushi nods her head with a big grin plastered on her face.

The night was coming to an end; everyone had retired to their bedroom. Khushi did not know why, but she felt physically exhausted today. She had been running around the house doing chores all day and she guessed it was due to that. Though, she did not know why but she really wanted to see that Prince of Darkness. He had left in the morning with a grumpy face; she just wanted to make sure that he was okay. She did not understand what she was feeling for him, but just wanted to make sure that he was okay. She looked to her side, sees her sister sleeping peacefully with a graceful smiling spreading over lips. Khushi begins to think, 'Mhh naughty Jiji must be thinking about Aakash jeeju.' She turns back to her side, contemplates whether to go and see if he is home or not. She shakes her head in a negative, decides against it, closes her eyes and finally let the sleep take over.

AR Office

Arnav was still in his office, dealing with some business issues. He looks at the time on his laptop and notices that it was well past 9pm at night. He knew that his Di would be worried about him, decided to send her a message letting her know that he will home shortly. After he had sent the message, he looks at the big brown envelope in front of him, curios to know what it was; he picks it up and begins to tear it open. He takes the contents out of the package, sees that they are the picture proofs of the photo shoot. He begins to flip the images one by one and is completely mesmerized by them. All the pictures were of Khushi dressed in his designer sari who looked like and angel in all of them. Suffice to say that he was in a complete awe of her beauty is an understatement, he was stunned by her simplicity and porcelain features. He flips through more images of the shoot and his eyes land on one particular picture. It was a picture of Khushi with her hair flying in air, mischievous eyes and tongue sticking out. He started to laugh at the picture in his hand, he shakes his head as there was a sticky note on it which read, 'ASR, I know you are not going include this image in the calendar, however this is a cute picture of Ms. Gupta which I think is adorable. If you could please kindly forward this picture to her. I am sure she will love it.' Arnav removed the sticky note, "Sorry can't do that." With a warm smile on his lips, he opened his third drawer and placed the picture in it. He gathered the rest of the images, placed them back into the envelope, and decided that tomorrow he will finalize his decision on which pictures are going to be used for the calendar.