Part 13

The more she started to move, the more aroused he got, he moved his mouth over to her ear and in a hoarse voice whispered, "Stop moving." He closed his eyes, as he could very well feel her chest heaving heavily against his and all he wanted to do was take here and now. He was losing all of his control and he knew that.

She stopped moving as she can feel his hot breath blowing onto her cheek and then feels something hard on her stomach. Her eyes widen and she stood still in her movement. She gulped as Arnav's face came directly in front of her, with barely any breathing space between them, his lips hovering over hers, begging to be taken.

Khushi's lips started quivering at the close proximity of Arnav's mouth towards her. Her heart started beating even faster then she could imagine and without thinking she darted her tongue out to lick her lips which were dry.

Arnav seeing her dart her tongue out and involuntary lick her lips lost all control and slammed his lips onto her. Khushi did not have any time to react, instead felt his hot, blazing lips on hers scorching her to the core.

She gasped a little at the first touch of flesh to flesh, and he took advantage, easing his tongue into her mouth slowly, deeply. She shuddered at the blatant carnality of it, but did nothing to stop him. She felt caught in the pull of some incredible magnet, unable to draw away, unable to stop her body from responding as he tasted her.

He released one of his hands from hers, brought it down towards the back of her neck and gripped her hair tight. He roughly yanked her head back to get better access to her mouth as he still devoured her and tasted the sweet nectarine of her mouth. She let out a sweetest moan at the intensity of his kiss, which only made him kiss her more fervently.

Khushi at this moment was feeling like jelly and her knees started to buckle. She had never been kissed this way, in the manner he was kissing her was electrifying, it was strong, passionate, inflamed and yet a hint of desire in it.

She brought her hand around his neck and pulled him even closer as the kiss deepened. He let go of her other hand from above her head and brought it down towards the side of her petite waist and gripped her tightly. Feeling the sudden pressure from his hand on her waist, she let out a low whimper. With her other hand free she brought it down towards his neck and wrapped it around, gripping his neck even tighter.

He slowed down and broke the kiss. He leaned his forehead against hers and was breathing heavily against her face. She as well was trying to catch her breath as the kiss had left her breathless. He opened his eyes, stepped away from her a bit and looked at her flushed face, swollen lips and disheveled hair. Her eyes were still closed and her hands still around his neck gripping him tighter.

He pulled his hands away from her waist and brought it around his neck to release her hands from his neck. Khushi's eyes flung open as he released her hands from his neck. She looked into his eyes which read nothing but blankness. No emotion playing at all and was confused as hell. He stepped back, turned around and said, "Get out."

Khushi still dazed from the kiss, did not register what he said and looked at his back. He ran his right hand through his hair, turned around and saw her still standing at the wall. He looked into her eyes and yelled, "Did you not hear me? I said GET OUT!"

She flinched at the outburst of the yell and looked at him perplexed at the way he was behaving. She stepped away from the wall and walked up to him few inches.

"Don't shout at me!" She told him angrily. She started to think as to why he was behaving this way, one minute he is kissing her senselessly and the next he is a raging beast yelling her to get out. She just about had it with his tantrums and with fierce voice said, "What is your problem?"

Arnav just about had it and closed the distance between them with fast strides and with a stern voice said, "Don't talk to me like that!"

She stepped back, gave him a hateful glare, "I will talk to you however I want understand and I am not your lackey that will take the b**lsh*t from you."

With that being said, she turned around and stomped out his room with rage in her eyes. She slammed his room door loudly and walked towards her bedroom.

Arnav let out a ragged breath; he rubbed both of his hands over his face and wondered what came over him. Just yesterday he made a vow to not let her effect him so much and yet here he was kissing her few minutes ago. He turned and walked towards the poolside to get some fresh air.

He stepped out and looked at the stars above in the night sky. His mind was telling him that he does not want to feel anything for her and to stay away, but his heart was just doing the opposite. He felt like he was in whirlwind, a battle between his mind and heart.

Khushi entered her room angrily and stomped over to her dresser. She looked at her appearance in the mirror and saw the state of her hair and face. Her lips were swollen from the intense kissing she had just shared with the obnoxious, stupid Laad governor. Her face was still blushing, body still trembling with effects of the aftermath of sharing the most amazing kiss.

She removed her jewellery all while mumbling with anger, "Stupid, idiot what does he think of himself?" She walked towards the closet, to get her sleep wear. She yanked open the closet and removed her night dress and slammed the closet hard.

"I hate him, Prince of darkness, laad governor ughh. He thinks I am some sort of play thing. That one minute he can kiss him and the next minute use me as his verbal punching bag." She still talked to herself.

She changed into her sleep wear, made her way towards the bed and sat down. She looked at her DM idol beside her night desk, "What were you thinking when you made him DM? He definitely has dual personality." She concluded as there was no other explanation of his hot and cold behaviour with her.

She slumped down on her bed and closed her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes, the image of his face flashed in front of her eyes and she jerked then open. She let out a moan and said, "Now he will not even leave my head so that I can get a goodnight sleep." She rolled over to her left side and angrily said, "Oh, How I hate you stupid Laad governor."

Back in Arnav's room, he was on his bed looking up towards the ceiling with the same thoughts running through his head. He kept on remembering her flushed face, swollen lips and the way her body responded to him when he was kissing her. He cursed himself and said, "Why are you affecting me so much Khushi Kumari Gupta?"

He closed his eyes, and in instance her face flashed through his eyes. He opened his eyes and smirked. The face he saw was of an angry Khushi, stomping out of his room. She had never looked as beautiful as she looked when she was riled up.

For what seemed like hours, he tossed and turned in his bed. His mind wandered back to Khushi, her soft body, luscious lips and the way her lips felt on his. He let out a low growl as he was just getting aroused by the sheer thought of her.

Back in Khushi's room, she too was having a hard sleeping. She kept on tossing and turning with her thoughts occupied by none other than that Laad governor. The kiss had left her body electrified and boy did she want to feel those same lips on hers again. She had already given her heart to him a long back, but now she knew that he felt the same way. Though, he won't admit it, but he is feeling the same way she is.

She buried her face in her pillow and let out a slow groan, "Ughh."

Arnav got out from bed and decided that it was futile to even trying to get some sleep. He needed to see her, touch her and feel her again as well as taste her. Having made up his mind he walked towards the door, opened it and walked across to her bedroom door.