51

Essie left the bedroom buzzing. A smile was wide on her face and her face was nearly as red as her hair as she plodded down the hall to the living room. The boys were eating chocolates and playing on the Xbox.

She perched on the floor beside Harry who was learning his head against the table. Harry glanced up at Essie who put her arm around his shoulders and leaned her chin in his shoulder. "You okay? You're very red, Ess," he brushed her hair out of her face.

"I've just met about five of my favourite actors in the world, one of my favourite singers and oh my fucking God, I didn't know what to do!" She whispered so that she fiddling disturb the ones who were actually playing rather than watching.

"Who?" Harry asked her, shifting his body so that he could have her curled up into his side.

Essie grinned even more, "Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy, Aneurin Barnard, Harry Styles, Mark Rylance and oh. My. Good. Lordy. Jack motherfucking Lowden! He's like a Scottish God!" She exclaimed leaning back and sighing in content. "Prop is one lucky bastard."

"Whoa, someone's a bit vulgar!" Harry chuckled, slipping his arm around her waist and hugging her tightly.

"I can't help it! That's a cast of legends! They're some other guys who are a bit newer to the scene but flip a dick! I watched this series last year about a guy with supernatural powers who fancied and kissed his stepsister, and that guy...he's in the cast too! Gahhh, they're so nice!" She told him.

Harry listened to Essie gush about her brother's new friends and loved how she never really got over the fact that she too, was a famous actress. He shook his head in amusement and leaned his head into the crook of her neck.

Essie quietened at his touch and put her hand son his back leaning into his chest, cuddling him. "I'm a mess, aren't I?"

"Yes, but the most creative people are messy," Harry told her loving his head to lean his cheek on top of her wild curls.

"I'm not that creative."

Harry snickered, "Yeah, well maybe you're an exception."

"Bleugh! Essie, how do you not throw up when listening to him?" Paddy gagged.

Essie snickered as Harry glared at his younger brother, "promise you won't tell him?" Paddy nodded. "I don't really listen!" She joked and Harry stared at her with a cocked eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

Essie's eyes widened and she slid out of his arms and hurried over to Haz, sitting beside him and hugging him tightly. "Protect me." She squeaked.

Haz clenched his jaw, "touch her, you die, Harry."

* * *

🖤 liked by harryholland64, lucasjzumman and 12,612 others

essiemulligan99: meetings for daiiissss 💼

View all comments

essiemulliganjapan I love Anne! New series?

veronicalodge Harry's swooning

liapappaskemp WHOA 😍😍

essiemulligan99 youuu 😘😘 @liapappaskemp

zenslaya awae2 ?

tobymurray1 you're doing great, Esme! Hope to see you soon xx

essiemulligan99 of course Tobes, Miss you! 🧡 @tobymurray1

cbbcfan gahh it's so cute seeing the Dani's castle cast are still friends! @essiemulligan99 @tobymurray1

bilbo Anne with an e series 2?

mjandpeter better be for marvel

harryholland64 😍🔥

essiemulligan99 🧡🧡 @harryholland64

nikkihollandphotography on your phone in class? @harryholland64

* * *

That evening, thankfully it was a Friday, Harry had decided that he wasn't going to give Essie a choice as he dragged her out of his brother and Harrison's house. She had no clue where they were going as he held onto her hand and pulled her along the street.

Harry was determined that everything was going to go perfectly, he wanted time to themselves and with minimal money from his Saturday job and not wanting anyone to know what he was doing with Essie so that there was no chance of the spying on them, he was short of many options.

"Harry, can we please slow down, I'm going to trip in a minute!" Essie Exclaimed, her voice short as her lungs begged for air. Harry stopped suddenly and she crashed into him. "Or stop. That works too!"

Harry scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry," he apologised, taking her other hand, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she told him, "just confused. Where are we going at seven o'clock in the evening on a Friday?"

Harry smirked, bopping her nose. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Uh, duh, that's why I asked." Essie pointed out, "come on, Harry, tell me!" She bounced up and down like an impatient child, "please!"

Harry laughed, shaking his head at her actions, "no, Esme, a surprise is a surprise, you'll know soon enough."

"But Harry-"

"No!" He cried, his head falling back, "darling, another ten minutes or so. Okay?"

"Darling?"

Harry grinned, "suits you."

"And it's sounds good coming from you." Essie smiled putting her hands on his waist. She rubbed his waist in soft up and down strokes.

"Not going to work, darling, not going to work."

"God damnit!"