Part 20

"What the hell is going on here?" He barks out with anger. Both of his hands still fisted together tightly, his jaw set tight and his eyes emanating anger.

Khushi and Dhruv look behind them as they see a beast with anger on his face. They both look at each other, silently saying a prayer for one another god help them from this beast, who is all ready to unleash his wrath upon them.

He clenches his jaw and fists tighten even more at seeing Khushi and his cousin cozying up to each other. Dhruv literally was pissing in his pants, because for one his cousin was mad, hell he was furious and something else, yes JEALOUS. So, the plan was working, and he relished in that, but right now he needed to find an escape route to save his sorry ass.

Arnav looks directly into Khushi eyes, spitting with anger and then turns to look towards Dhruv who was sweating profusely, his forehead was on the verge of forming with sweat beads. "You," he points at Dhruv, "Need to leave now." He tells him with an authoritative voice, which meant If you are here one more second, then you surely will be minced meat.

Khushi astonished at the way Arnav was addressing Dhruv spoke, "No, he does not to leave. In fact you are interrupting something private; you should be the one leaving, not him."

Arnav gives Khushi a deadly glare, and says it one more time, "I'm not going to repeat again Dhruv."

Dhruv without arguing or saying anything started leave, but Khushi spoke, "Wait I will come with."

Khushi started to move towards Dhruv when Arnav in stern voice said, "You stay where you are we need to talk."

Khushi whips her head around and in a fiery tone says, "But I don't want to talk to you."

Dhruv kept on darting back and forth between the two and decided that he is bolting from there, because from the looks of it WWIII is about to erupt.

Now all alone, Arnav looks at Khushi's backside, she was stiff, and from the looks of pissed. He walks closer and tells her with a firm voice, "Look at me when I am talking to you Khushi."

Khushi turns around with fierce eyes, livid body posture. She was pissed beyond measure, now he wants to talk, well too bad she doesn't. She begins to walk towards his bedroom to exit, when he grips her wrist tightly.

"I told you I want to talk to you and don't you dare walk away from me when I am talking to you." He tells her as he grips his hand tight on her wrist which will surely leave bruises.

She tries to loosen the grip on her wrist, but it was of no avail as his grip was iron-tight, "I told you before, I don't want to talk to you, let me go!" She furiously yells at him and tries to tug her wrist out his hold.

"Well too bad, I need to talk and you are not leaving till we talk understand." He looks directly into her eyes and all his saw was fury in them.

"Talk, you want to talk. What do you want to talk about Arnav?" She asks him with a fierce voice.

"What the hell are you doing with Dhruv?" He asks her with an icy tone.

"What?" She questions him with an unbelievable look. Here she thought that maybe he will apologize and explain as to why he stayed away from her for two days. But here he is asking her what she was doing with Dhruv. Oh this man is infuriating at the most.

Khushi raises her right eyebrow flabbergasted at him and tells him off with a shrilling voice, "I am not your property Arnav and who the hell are you to ask me that, two days, two fucking days Arnav I have not seen you and now you have the audacity to ask me what I'm doing with Dhruv," She tries to pry her wrist out of his grip, which only makes him tighten the grip on her, "Let me go, you Laad governor, raakshas!"

Arnav totally amused by her verbal abuses directed towards him, especially the names she has for him, smiles and pulls her backwards firmly, twirling her around so that her chest collided with his and instantly his mouth hungrily sought after hers in a hot, passionate and rough kiss.

She tries to brace herself, but the kiss was scorching through her veins like fire. She had missed his touch, and his taste. She tried to free her hands from his grip; he lets her hands go free as she wound her hands around his neck bringing his body closer to her. To say she was enjoying and relishing the kiss was understatement. He on the other end was enjoying every aspect of this kiss.

His tongue dueled with hers, making the kiss deeper and last longer. His hands travelled down towards her hips as he dug his fingers into her flesh. He could feel himself getting hard as she kept on grinding her body to his. Khushi breaks the kiss, to take in a breath when she feels something hard on her stomach and she knew that he was aroused. She smirks inwardly as she backs up, and looks into his eyes and says, "I'm still pissed off at you."

He smirks and rests his forehead on hers, "I don't doubt that for one second." but then he catches her pendant again around her neck. He couldn't figure out where he had seen that, but that thought kept on nagging at him for the past two days. Khushi notices that his eyes are trained on her neck. She wonders what he is thinking about, but right now her brain was in fuzz and she needed to make a quick exit.

She let's go of him completely and dashes out of the pool area. He kept on staring after her, still in a daze trying to remember the place he had seen that necklace. He makes his way inside his room and decides that he is in dire need of a cold shower. She always leaves him in this effect, he is going to have do something about that and soon.

Khushi walks into her room, slams the door shut behind her and breathes in heavily. She was supposed to make him jealous and here she just gave into her wanton ways with him. She always looses all her inhibitions whenever she is around him; he is an addiction that she craves all the time. She has to go to get a grip, she needs to hear it from his own mouth that he wants her and feels the same way as she does. She knows that the he does from his actions and sometimes his non-verbal gestures, but words couldn't hurt.