Part 21

Khushi makes her way towards Dhruv who was lazily lounging on the couch watching television. She comes right behind him and whacks him on his head. "You weren't supposed to bail on your partner."

"Ouch girl!", Dhruv screams at her as he turns around to see a very fuming Khushi who was seething with anger, "What the hell!" he brings his hand at the back of his head to soothe the pain.

She sits down beside him, punches him on shoulder and says, "We're supposed to be a team and you left me alone with him. How could you do that?" she tells him with an angry face.

Dhruv looks at her and with a grin answers, "I'm too young to die and from the look Bhai was giving me, I bolted from there. Sorry sweetheart I had to save my life and from the looks of it, he was not going to harm you, but me for sure." He hugs her to placate her.

She shoves his hand off, looks ahead at the television screen and says, "It was your brilliant plan to make him jealous and first sign of trouble you bail on me. Ughh, I hate you and your stupid plan." She tells him exasperatedly and crosses her arms in front of chest.

"It worked though," he looks at her as she turns and looks back at him with her eyebrows raised, "He was jealous seeing us together, our stupid plan is working." He turns his attention back to screen and begins to watch the movie.

She sighs, sinks back in the couch and asks, "What are we watching?"

"Transformers 3," He tells her as he perches his legs up on the coffee table to get more comfortable.

What both of them didn't realize was that Arnav was at the top of the staircase listening in on their conversation. He smirks as he sees both of them snuggled up watching the movie. He thinks to himself and says in his head, 'A plan to make me jealous, how predicable, well two can play that game sweetheart. Wait and watch how you, yourself will come to me.' He turns and goes back to his room with a plan already forming in his head to make her jealous.

"Do you watch Hollywood flicks or just Bollywood?" Dhruv asks her with a smile without taking his eyes off from the screen.

"Both." She answers as she gets comfortable on the couch, folding both her legs underneath her. "I love Bumble bee, he is so adorable, and how I wish I had robot-car like that." With a smile on her lips she tells him.

He lets out a roar of laughter which gets him punched in the stomach. "Ouch girl, you sure are violent and that too for a dainty little girl like you." He rubs his stomach as he sees the front door open with Aakash walking in with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Look Mr. Romeo is back from his dinner date." Dhruv tells her as he points at his brother walking towards them.

She looks up with a smile on her mouth and asks, "How was the date jeeja ji? Did jiji enjoy it?"

Aakash sits down on the empty couch and answers, "It was wonderful and yes she enjoyed it very much thank your for asking Khushi."

"Aww how sweet," Dhruv teases him and grins, which ends up getting him a glare from his brother.

"Stop teasing my jeeju." Khushi tells him and punches his arm.

"Violence girl, I think you need a violent management class." he tells her as he rubs his arm. He thinks that if she keeps on punching him like, her punches will surely leave bruises.

Aakash laughs and says, "Thank you Khushi and serves you right Dhruv." He points his finger at her and shakes his head laughing, he was in a jovial mood and no amount of teasing was going to ruin his mood tonight.