It was Monday when Jimin met his best friend in their favorite restaurant for lunch. He was awaiting his guide which Jungkook promised him.
"Well, hello", the blonde mumbled as he arrived at their table, they always had the same table for about two years now. The owners of the restaurant already knew them because they always went there, every goddamn day.
Of course Jungkook wasn't alone, he sat there and was busy doing a staring contest with Taehyung which explained why Jimin got no reaction at all. "yo", he grumbled as he clapped his hands between their faces and made them flinch and lose at the same time. "Fuck you Jimin!!", Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms. "I was about to win." "Pft, you weren't", Taehyung laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Where's my guide?", Jimin asked and raised an eyebrow. "Geez", Jungkook sighed. "I'm only done with the first two rules man", he complained. "It's not that easy to find a way for some idiot like you to get a man like Yoongi."
"Oh my god how did you got yourself Taehyung then?", Jimin shot back. Jungkook pissed him off already after about 2 minutes with him. "As we all know, Tae is not that smart..", Jungkook started but earned a threatening glance by Tae which made him choke on his own spit. "You're the one getting less money than me for exactly the same job", Taehyung grumbled. If Jungkook wouldn't be hot and hella good in bed he wouldn't be down for him all the time but this little idiot had his ways.

Basically everyone was annoyed by their youngest but they loved him anyway.

"So, give me the first two points then", Jimin demanded and Jungkook handed him two pieces of paper. At the first one Jimin laughed and didn't even understand why he would do a sex contract with Yoongi. "Why would I-", he started but Taehyung interrupted him, "This guide will basically explain how not to do it", Taehyung said chuckling. "It's a compilation of all the mistakes Jungkook and I did-", he added innocently.
"But you two ended up together so it was worth it?", Jimin said a bit confused.

"Yeah but we're both not that smart and we're still not a couple, we're just fucking each other", Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's hand while glancing at him lovingly.
"Oh c'mon you two spent 5 years together without a break already, how can you just fuck each other? Stop pretending", Jimin rolled his eyes as he watched the lovebirds sharing a soft look and stealing glances at each other's bodies. "Shhht", suddenly a voice appeared behind Jimin which made him laugh. "Let them live in their imaginery world", Jin said as he sat down with his lunch.
"ugh", Jimin only said before he started reading the second paper.

"When did you two sent each other nudes in class..", he asked after he read the sentence '#2- do not send nudes in class'.
"Oh, that's a funny story", Jin started because he was with them back then.

/one year ago/

class was boring as usually. the teacher sat taehyung at the other end of the room in the front row while jungkook was placed in the back, as far away from taehyung as possible. they talked too much which pissed their teacher off, so they had to suffer the consequences now. and jungkook felt like crying because he missed talking to taehyung so much. they were never apart, literally never. and space was something they usually didn't know and they hated it. one time they had to sit on the couch separately because jungkook's mother had her leg broken and she needed the space in the middle of the couch so the boys had to sit on the left and right, and it was the pure horror for both of them. how should they cuddle then?!
smart jungkook suddenly came to the conclusion that it was the perfect time to send taehyung the nudes he made last night when he was asleep next to him. so he grabbed his phone and sent his beloved taehyung some pictures of his dick.
it didn't even took taehyung a whole minute until he pulled his phone out and froze in his spot. two seconds later he blushed hardly and gulped while his pants were starting to bulge out. "taehyung! want to share with the class what's so interesting on your phone that you can't pay attention to class?", his teacher asked pissed and walked over to the boy who didn't even listen. all he did was staring at the picture of the best thing in his whole damn world; jungkook's cock.
"give me the phone", the teacher said and suddenly ripped the phone out of the boy's hand and walked over to another student without even looking at it. "read it out for the class", she said and shook her head.
the boy who looked at the given phone gulped now as well and looked back at jungkook.

well, jungkook was close to crying already, taehyung still completely (jung)shook.

"well.. 'hi baby, i love you, you are so far away i miss you so much, can't wait for lunch break xoxo your kookie' and then there's a nude", the boy read and now the teacher blushed too. that wasn't her intention to share such a personal thing of taehyung with the class. "oh my dear lord-", she started but got stopped by taehyung jumping up and running out of the class.
followed by jungkook jumping up, "no!", the teacher yelled at the younger and made him froze. "where do you think you're going?", she asked jungkook clearly pissed.
"uhm- i gotta go.. help him?", jungkook said confused. the class started chuckling but they knew jungkook and taehyung were totally gay for eachother anyways so it was no surprise they sent each other nudes.
"oh my god", the teacher grumbled and facepalmed herself.

"whatever, but hurry up."

and jungkook ran out of the room too.