20

Jungkook POV

No, I'm not being weird. But I think there is something wrong with me. I cant keep my eyes off Ollie. Especially after I saw him so hurt after that one incident.

I hate Ollie, but somehow I feel drawn to him? When ever I look at him, my heart feels weird. Kinda feels like that time when I ate too much ice cream or when I first started dancing. I hate the feeling and deny it with everything I got, by being mean to Ollie.

I dont want to hurt him but I tend to, and I dont really hate him but I dislike how stole everything from me. He joined and I was no longer the baby and I was told to 'Grow Up'. I lost the connection I was had with the boys and I cant understand why I dont hate him but at the same time I do.

___

3rd Pov

Jungkook stares at Yoongi as they make direct eye contact. They we both just lingering the hall as Ollie passed by. Its quite amazing on how Ollie hasn't realized them, even when they watch him 24/7.

Yoongi walks over to Jungkook.

"You! What do you want will Ollie?"

"W-What?"

"You heard me, I wont repeat it again. Its too much effort" After saying that Jungkook thought of something.

"Hyung, I'm afraid you used a bit more energy than usual. You said a sentence that was longer than the first. Are you okay? Should I get Jin Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"What?"

"Hyung, I think you should rest" Jungkook said while gently pushing him to a bedroom.

"What do you mean?!" He said annoyed trying to push Jungkook away.

"You need rest" Jungkook successfully pushed Yoongi into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. And the he sprinted down the hall and the stairs to the living room, where Ollie, Namjoon and Taehyung were having a very weird conversation.

*Cough Cough*

"Bless you"

"Ollie, did you just bless a cough?"

"Yeah?"

"Namjoon hyung, I do it all the time. Its normal"

"Taehyung, your not normal"

"I think he's very normal, right Kookie?" Ollie looked at Jungkook.

"Honorifics" Namjoon reminded Ollie.

"Kookie hyung?"

"What? Your both weird" He said trying to ignore them.

"Finally someone with actual sense"

"Your weird too" Jungkook said opening the fridge. Ollie giggled and Taehyung let a smirk show.

"What's up with these people? So immature" Namjoon said standing up.

"Kookie Hyung? Have you finally finished puberty?" Taehyung chinned in. A loud laugh escaped Ollie. Namjoon chuckled as he left the room.

"Uh--wat?"

"You've been moody and mean to me~~ And Ollie!" A glare from Jungkook shot at Ollie, did Ollie tell him about their little accident? "I'm Joking! But seriously you need to chill"

"Y-yeah, I think so too" Ollie said.

"That was weird" Taehyung said as Jungkook walked over with a box of cereal in his hand.

"Your weird" Jungkook said sitting next to Taehyung on the couch and practically crushing him. Then he began to eat the cereal, dry and inside the box. "So what we doing?"

"Watching TV" Taehyung replied. "And waiting for Panda Express"

"Why didn't you tell me?! I wouldn't of had to eat dry cereal!" Ollie laughed and made Jungkook oddly blush. "Anyway, we need to go food shopping. Where's Jin?"

"Visiting his mother" Ollie said getting even more under the blankets that covered him.

"Well we need milk"

"Not it" Taehyung shouted and ran off to the door as the door bell rang.

"Not it for what? Eating Panda express?"

"No, for going shopping. Why don't you and Ollie go together."

"No"

"Why, you don't want to~" Taehyung teased while paying the man. And then bringing over the food.

"Lets just eat" Jungkook said grabbing chopsticks. Within a few minutes Namjoon returned with Yoongi.

"Hyung~ Will you go shopping for food with Ollie?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"I'm busy with our new song. Yoongi can go"

"What?" Yoongi said looking up from his food.

"No, I'll go with Ollie" Jungkook said.

"I'll go, you don't need to" Yoongi said.

"No. Its okay Hyung, I'll go"

"I'll come with"

"Uh you really don't need to Hyung"

"You can both go! I love company!" Ollie said not wanting to hear bickering.

"Fine" Yoongi and Jungkook said in sync.

_____

Jungkook POV

I couldn't let Yoongi go with Ollie alone. Im not insane! Who knows what he'll do to him, especially since he's been eyeing him head to toe. Even to where Ollie realized.

Now he sleeps in Jin's and Namjoon's room. The excuse being that his room had weird trees outside that made weird scary shapes on the wall. Like that's believable.

Either way Jin and Namjoon let him sleep with them, still not why they buy the tree thing. He obviously feels uncomfortable around Yoongi and I couldn't let him feel like that. So I went with them.

We took a taxi to the nearest market and made sure to wear disguises. Like things we wouldn't be caught dead in and masks. Although I will say, I look mighty fine in cheap clothes. So does Ollie. And I guess Yoongi, but hey who's looking?

We walked in and grabbed a cart. We definitely were going to need one, our fridge has only old pickles and beer from literally years ago.

Ollie immediately ran to the Toy isle. This was a daily thing, everytime we anywhere he had to get a toy of some sort. And the one paying was whatever hyung he could convince. Sometimes even the staff. But who could say no to puppy eyes.

But then behind me, I heard a whisper.

"Is that Jungkook"

I sighed, this was going to be a long day.

_____

An: Please remember to vote! Especially if you enjoyed this chapter.