20: virginities

"so was charlie your first time?" devon asked curiously, taking another bite of pizza.

michael shook his head, grinning from ear to ear while his mouth was full. "that's actually a pretty funny story, really. you're gonna laugh."

"if you tell me about your first i'll tell you about mine."

"but i already know about yours. you fucked calum hood for two cinnamon buns."

"oh, yeah. well, since you know mine, i deserve to know yours."

he groaned, reaching across devon's lap to grab another slice of pizza. "let's just say that i'm not allowed to see her anymore. her dad would kill me if i came within a mile of their house."

devon stared at him in shock. "what could you have possibly done?"

"well," michael started, swallowing his food before continuing, "the girl i was dating at the time had these really strict parents. like, really strict. like, if you don't finish your homework as soon as you get home from school then you'll be grounded for a week strict. and she wasn't really allowed to have a boyfriend at the time either."

"and...?"

he tried biting back a smile. "and one day i went over her house when her parents were out and we had sex on her bed. little did we know that we were almost at our climaxes when they came home, and her dad walked in on us."

"oh shit. then what?"

"then he told me to put my clothes on in this creepishly calm voice, because i guess he found it hard to yell at a naked guy. then he started yelling, and he was all like, 'i can't believe you took my daughter's virginity.'"

"and what did you say back?" devon urged, staring at him in anticipation.

michael grinned. "i let my sarcasm show and i said, 'sorry, it won't happen again.' then he kicked me out and told me to never come back again. the girl dropped out of my school and i guess she became homeschooled. i haven't talked to her since."

devon whistled in amazement. "wow."

he nodded and they fell into another comfortable silence. "how about you? is there a story behind the cinnamon buns?"

"of course there is."

"do tell."

devon put her slice of pizza down on the cardboard box, resting her hands in her lap. "it was at a party this one time. my friend marina was hyped up because she knew that i was a virgin and she knew that parties were the perfect opportunity to lose your virginity. but i wasn't quite keen on losing it. i also knew that calum liked me a lot and that he would do anything to be my first, including giving away two of his cinnamon buns for me.

"so i did it. i fucked him. and he gave me my food and i was pleased and everyone was happy. and the sex was amazing, too," she finished.

michael thought for a moment. "if he liked you so much then why did he...you know..."

"rape me?" she asked humorlessly, faking a laugh. "because his idea of liking was close to lust. when i refused to hook up with him, his needs were greater than his emotions."

"deep," he commented, and devon came close to chucking her pizza at his face.

"i just read a fucking novel to you out loud and all you say is 'deep'?"

"uhh... very deep?"

"thank you."

now that their virginity stories were over, they ate happily and contently. michael even pulled the extra cliche move of pretending to yawn and stretching his arm over devon's shoulders. she had blushed at his chesy gesture, but was instantly thrown off when he only reached down far enough to grab another slice of pizza before returning his arm back to his side.

"dick," devon grumbled, not meaning for michael to hear her.

he chuckled, patting her head like she was a child. "i have a big one too, don't forget about that."

-

ohohohohohohoh so calum's nudes got leaked and wow

anyway you should follow my twitter @seventiesluke bc i like to think im funny ok

this was just a chill chapter of michael and devon chilling and bonding and aw cuties

dichael??? ((i tried not to laugh but i failed))