chapter fourteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

At exactly 2:45 am, I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. Quickly, so as not to disturb anyone else, I shut it off. I laid there for a few more minutes, letting my body wake up. Rolling over, I looked over the beautiful girl next to me. I carefully swung my leg over her body, straddling her hips. Placing soft kisses across her face, leaving no inch of skin untouched, I watched as Camila's eyebrows furrowed in her sleep. Moving down to her jaw line, then finally her neck, I continued my ministrations. Camila began mewling from beneath me. I smirked before making my way to her ear, biting it softly. "Wake up, Princess." I whispered.

The small Cuban released a tiny moan. "Go 'way." She muttered while rolling onto her side, effectively pushing me off her lap. "It's the middle of the night."

"I know," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her. "But...I have plans for us."

That got her attention. "What?" Camila rolled over, now facing me. "Now?"

"Yes. So get up, and let's go." I stood from the bed, pulling the sheets off of my tired girlfriend. She groaned but eventually stood and stumbled her way into the bathroom. Once finished, she came back into the room and stood in the doorway, watching me change, her eyes glazed over, showing how tired she was. "Well don't just stare at me, get dressed!" Camila rolled her eyes, but finally moved to the closet, pulling out a warm flannel and some black skinny jeans. Now it was my turn to watch her. I sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on my hands, and watched Camila strip off her pajamas and pull on her new clothes. I bit my lip as she hopped a few times to pull up her jeans. My eyes trained on her infamous backside.

"Now who's staring?" Camila teased. My eyes shot up to hers, her head was turned to look over her shoulder. "Okay, I'm ready." She smiled. I stood, walking over to her before leaning in to kiss her soft lips. Camila tilted her head, signaling her want to deepen the kiss. I obliged, causing a moan to slip past her lips. I pulled away, smirking, an eyebrow raised. "W-why'd you stop?" She asked, obviously flustered.

"We gotta go, baby." I replied, kissing her forehead softly. I secretly loved the way I could make her feel by just a simple kiss. I grabbed her hand, leading her out of the guest room and finally out to the street. I began leading her down the street.

"Hey babe?" Camila asked. I hummed in response. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I smiled. Camila rolled her eyes, but clung onto my arm, allowing me to lead her to our destination. There were no cars on the street and no one outside. Perfect. I didn't want questions to arise from us being out together, thus the impromptu date at three in the morning. We walked for about ten more minutes before I spotted the clearing in the trees that I had found earlier that day while Camila was out with Matthew. "We're almost there." The sound of running water could already be heard.

We made it through the small clearing, following the set pathway. Once out, I walked forward a few more steps, now standing on one of many rocks, below was a decent sized stream. The water was so clear that the small pebbles lining the bottom could be seen. Camila gasped, taking in the breathtaking sight. I squeezed her hand as I smiled softly, the look of awe on her face making me fall a little more in love with her.