NCIS Chapter 11

Night

Lily's POV

I'm walk from the hospital to NCIS Building, along with stuffed animal wolf, and my stuffs. I stop at cards shop, figure that I shall get thanks cards for Ziva David and Tony DiNozzo. I bought those cards, and give cash to cashier, and I left. I walk toward NCIS Building, figure out that some people shall be there, and I squeeze my wolf. I think I shall name her... I walk toward the door, and open it, and walk toward the elevator. I press the up button.

NCIS Building

Abby's POV

I heard the elevator make sound, as the door open, and walk there is Lily Archer. I tap Gibbs' shoulder, and point my finger to deaf woman.

Gibbs' POV

I figure that Lily Archer need a place to sleep, and I let her stay here.

Lily's POV

Abby introduce me to the rest of her team, Gibbs, Tim, Tony, Ducky, Jimmy, and last, but not least, Ziva. I offer my hand to Ziva, and she accept, and shake my hand. I told her "if you want me to teach you some sign language, I will be glad to help you." in sign language. She smile, and say "I will try my best." in sign language. I told Gibbs "where is my desk?" in sign language. He told me that my desk is on his left. I settle down on comfort chair, and look at my soon to be team. I told them "I will be fine." in sign language. Ziva look at her computer, while Tony play with his phone, and Tim was sleep. Abby, Ducky, and Jimmy left, and Gibbs go upstairs. I put my stuffed animal wolf near my desk. I look at Ziva, and think to myself "how am I luck to have her, even thought that I don't know her"... I pull a thanks cards out of my backpack, and write on one card, and it say "Ziva, I don't know what to say, but I want to said thank you for come by, and rescued me, and I hope to see our friendship grows, -Lily". I do the same to Tony's thanks card. I look up to find all Tim, Tony, and Ziva gone, they must be home by now. I walk toward Tony's desk, put thank you card on it, and put Ziva's thank you card on her desk. I walk toward my desk, and grab my stuffed animal, and sleep on the floor, with it as my pillows. It's make fart sound.

Next day

Ziva's POV

I arrive first, but I figure that Lily must be here during the night. I walk toward my desk to find Lily sleep on the floor, and I find a card on my desk, and I open it. It says this: "Ziva, I don't know what to say, but I want to said thank you for come by, and rescued me, and I hope to see our friendship/"sibling" relationship grows. -Lily". It's warms my heart, but also broken little, because see at what she been through, and I wish I can protect her from bad things in the world. It's not even 7am in the morning yet, because I want to check some things on my desk, as I look at Lily, and she seems to have nightmare... I walk toward her desk, and get on my knees, and tap on her shoulder gently.

Lily's POV

I wake up screams, and I look to find Ziva there, and I told her "I'm good..." in sign language. She told me "are you sure? I can bring paper, and pen, and we can talk?" in sign language. I told her "I'm good, really and I'm sorry if I bother you." in sign language. She told me "no, you're not bother me, I have same thing." in sign language. I get up, and offer Ziva my hand to help her stand. She accept, and walk toward her desk, and have paper, and pen. I bring my comfort chair, along with stuffed wolf animal to her desk. We write things that going on our mind to each other.

Gibbs' POV

I walk toward our bullpen to find Lily, and Ziva slowly bond over something that they both have in common. Tony arrive afterward me, and Tim arrive little later. I look up to find Jenny Shepard stand upstairs, and I sighs, and walk toward her. We both still fight over whatever to get her to approve Lily Archer to join our team.

Tony's POV

I walk toward my desk to find a thank you card, and I settle down, and look up to find Ziva, and Lily bonded. I smile, and open it, and it said this: "Tony, I don't know what to say, but I want to said thank you for come by, and rescued me, and I hope to see our friendship/"sibling" relationship grows. -Lily". I look at her, and think about how come that she never have brother, or sister. My heart warm up to the fact that she's happy, but I know that she have another emotions that she never revealed..... All I want to see is my team/or shall I say "Family" happy.