Chapter 10

After that night,everything was different

After that night,everything was different. Well, different as it could be considering it was the next day. Peter seemed to try and forget about being and Avenger because he didn't have the suit. Which made the air seem lighter and he seemed to try and enjoy high school and not trying to impress Tony. Christina felt like things were finally going in a good direction. But she was wrong.

Peter had texted Christina as soon as he got into school he got pulled into the principals office. They knew he snuck out of his room in D.C and skipped detention yesterday. So that got him even more detention. He seemed a little bummed out but was excited when he got the chance to finish the LEGO Death Star with Ned. Peter genuinely felt that maybe things could go in a good direction. Christina didn't wait for him because after sitting in her room for an hour she wanted to leave. Creon was still mad at the girl for disobeying him so she didn't want to stay there. So she left, disappeared from her room and in front of Peter's door. She knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before May opened the door. She smiled at the teenager before opening the door wider for me. Christina stepped inside and turned to her.

"I hope you don't mind I'm here. I just thought I'd keep Peter company when he comes home because of the, Uh Stark Internship. I mean I know he's in trouble but—" May smiled at the girl gratefully and nodded her head as she slipped on her shoes "I don't mind. Peter needs someone right now and you guys are really close. I have to run to the store but I'll be back in an hour. Peter should be home right after school." She waved at Christina before picking up her keys and leaving the apartment.

Christina sighed and started making her way to Peter's room. As she entered she took off her shoes and grabbed the box of Cheese-Itz the two had left on his desk the night before. She grabbed a handful and popped some in her mouth and then dove into his bottom bunk. The princess closed her eyes as the familiar scent of Peter enveloped her. He had an odd scent but for some reason it went so well together. A perfect mixture of the only bottle of cologne he ever had and the laundry detergent he used. It was just so Peter and it was calming. She pulled back the covers and shook her head with a laugh as she seen the heart shaped Spider-Man pillow she had gotten him as a joke after they had first met. Christina didn't think he had it still. Her heart had a weird feeling as she stared at the pillow even longer. She shook her head and tucked herself under his covers and lied down with the pillow under her arms. And sleep took over with her last thoughts being about the brown haired boy.

When Christina woke up she didn't expect Peter Parker to barge into the room with a large smile. And he surely didn't expect the blonde to be laying down on his bed "What's got you in such a good mood, Parker?" She sat up as he threw his backpack down and started racing around his room.

"I'm going to Homecoming! With Liz!" He was bouncing up and down from excitement as he went threw his closet and pulled out a suit. He threw off his shirt and grabbed his white button up and started to put it on. Peter was beyond excited, he couldn't believe that the girl he'd been crushing on for so long had actually said yes when he asked her.