Chapter 69

Liana

Oliver and I got into a separate car while Grayson and Mia was at the other car. Oliver said that we will be eating dinner at the hotel we are staying in, just in case I want to rest or leave early. It will be convenient for me. I frowned and pointed out the fact that Audrey and George have to travel because of that reason and infact Audrey got hurt because of me, but the Oliver assured me that everything is taken care of.. Audrey and George will be moving to the hotel we are staying in and they will be leaving for their home early morning as they just came here to attend the workshop.

That made me sad, that I wouldn't be seeing them anymore or maybe some day I will be meeting them and secondly the workshop was ruined because of me. I felt really guilty and upset about it.

Once we reached we still had time for dinner, so we decided to rest and come down later for dinner. I was exhausted even though I didn't do anything. My head hurts and I took a pain reliever for that and decided to take a quick shower first. The quick shower turned into a bath as I tried to not damage the bandage around my head. I quickly got ready to a comfortable wear and decided to go to Oliver's room because I was bored.

I knocked at Oliver's door and he opened the door and he just have a towel wrapped around from his torso and he was drying his hair with another towel and I immediately blushed, seeing his half naked body which consist of a drool worthy abs. I excused myself and said I will come back once he is ready.

He laughed and pulled me inside. "I will get dress quickly if you want." He said. "But I thought women like these things ." He pointed to his abs

I rolled my eyes at that statement and I pushed him to get dress quickly. He feigned hurt, by placing his hand on his heart and pouted.

"I worked so hard to get this and my girlfriend don't like it."

"It's not that I don't like it." I whispered hoping he didn't hear, but of course he did and he give me a grinned.

Before he could comment I told him to get dressed or I will be leaving, so he didn't have much choice but to get dressed while I waited for him.

He came out wearing everything black from head to toes and he looked breathtaking. He give me a winked, catching me from checking him out.

"I am bored." I said to him finally.

"I figured." He said smiling. "You want to watch a movie together? I heard I am great at cuddling."

His last sentence brought a frown on my face and he realized his mistake and he started getting worked up...

"I-I didn't mean it that way.. I know that I am good at cuddling. I swear, I didn't cuddle with many girls. I cuddle with my pillows ." He started babbling and his last sentence made me laugh.

"Pillows?" I asked and this time he blushed.

"Everyone does that." He said as he brushed off the topic and he switched on the TV and went and sat on the bed and patted the seat next to him. I walked towards him and then I took off my indoor shoes and sat beside him with a little distance between us. He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. My head resting on his chest and one of his arms around me while the other on my waist. He was warm and it felt good. Half-way through the movies with us mostly discussing and pointing out some facts of the movie and what we think should have been it was time for dinner.

I was quite reluctant as I was feeling comfortable with Oliver's cuddle and he knows it too because he promised to cuddle with me once the dinner was over. We went down and was greeted by Grayson and Mia, who was standing with George and Audrey. I greeted all of them and hugged Audrey and asked if she was fine and apologized as she got hurt because of me.

"Nothing a small lady can't take. Forget about that apologies." She joked. "I am good, you should worry about yourself." And pointed to my head and I just shook my head.

I was surprised to see Noah and a woman with black hair, styled in a perfect bun and dressed in a maternity dress which looked formal too.I realized most of them was dressed in a formal way, while I did not. Oliver whispered to me, when I was fidgeting with my shirt and said,

"If you are worried about your clothes. Don't be,it will be just us anyway, I called for a private dinner for all of us."

I was a little relieved at that and give a small smile to Oliver. He is so considerate and nice.

Noah looked at me apologetically and asked me if I was okay and I assured him, that I am okay. Noah introduces us to his wife, Melissa who is the native of Japan which answers why they had to move to Japan in the first place. Melissa looked beautiful with her pregnant belly.Melissa spoke to me and told me that she heard what happened to me and she feels sorry that my vacation was ruined that way and I laughed it off saying it happens.

We sat in a huge round tables with Oliver on one of my side and Mia in the other. There was many foods with champagne and other drinks. The atmosphere was cheery and good. None of them brought out the topic of this morning and I felt relieved as I didn't want anyone to question about anything.

The sushi tasted absolutely great! It was fresh and expensive. Oliver didn't allow me to touch any alcohol because of my injury. Noah and him was talking about business which Mia and Audrey seemed to get along well as they spoke about some bands I have never heard of. I was exhausted by the time it was 10 pm. I was yawning and I tried to hide it, but Mia noticed me first and whispered if I wanted to go to bed. I shook my head and said that I want to spend as much time with everyone because some of them are leaving tomorrow and I won't be meeting them anything soon. She understood, but she also said that I have to take care of my health and I brushed it off.

I exchanged numbers with George and Audrey hoping that we will stay in contact in the future. I apologized to Audrey and George because their workshop was ruined and they said it was fine because they got an invite back for the next workshop which was absolutely great to hear that.

I was getting really sleepy and my head was pounding. I excused myself to the washroom quickly and I almost lost my balance until someone's hand wrapped around my waist

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book. Your support means a lot to us. Click the vote button and support us and also please share our books with your friends and other readers. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!

P.S: please support us in our New book- Seasons of the year. You can find that book in our profile. Thank you so much.