15

Briesnz POV

" girl look at yo face. Why the fuck you still with this man? Huh? Ain't this like the 5th time he put his hands on you like you some bitch or nigga in the streets? We used to laugh about bitches who would stay with they man if they beating on them now you one of em? " she said laughing a lil while tears started to come down.

"I know, but I can't leave him. I just love him so much and he only does it when I make him mad." I said looking at her with a straight face.

" now you blaming yourself for him hitting you? I can't believe you right now. You look and sound stupid like what is wrong witchu whatever spell he got under you , you need to snap out of that shit right now." She yelled all in my face

" there's no spell, why are you judging me? If you was in this situation I would not judge you but that's all your doing to me. " I said while looking down.

Her face softened when she saw a tear come down my face.

"I'm sorry l just don't like that you staying with him when he doing this to you. You don't deserve this at all. And no offense I would rather you be with Kd and get cheated on then be with Javarris and get beat on. Just please best friend, please just try to leave him and lose the love you got for him. I'm not tryna judge you at all and I'm sorry I made you feel like I'm judging you" she said hugging me.

As soon as we let go of our hug it was a knock on the door.

I hurried up and put my sunglasses back on because I got a black eye. My face all bruised up and I got a busted lip.

"Who is it?" Jamere yelled.

"Man you know who it is open the door" a familiar voice said.

" please don't tell me that who I think it is " I whisper yelled.

" I'm sorry I didn't know you was coming and they said they was coming over today"

She went to open the door and I just sat on the couch and got on my phone.

" man it smell good asf in here, what you cooking?" I heard Kd say while walking into the living room.

As soon as I seen him walking towards me I hurried and walked to the back and he started following me.

" why you following me, ion wanna talk to you unless it's bout our baby and she don't come to at least another 2 months." I said with a attitude.

"Why you got sunglasses on and we in the house?" He said ignoring my question.

"That's nun of yo concern, don't worry about me." I said turning around facing him then I turned back around again.

"Wait hold up is yo lip busted?"

I just kept ignoring him and walking to Jamere room.

" aye I'm talking to you don't ignore me" He said while pulling my shoulder so I could turn towards him.

I just looked at him then I looked down.

" who did this to yo face? What happened?"

" I got into a fight at the store earlier and then I got jumped."

I had to make up a quick lie cause he can't know that Javarris did this to me or he would try to kill him and I can't have that at all.

" you lying"

"Kd I swear I'm not me and Jamere was bout to roll up on them bitches tomorrow, you can ask her."

" man alright lemme find out you lying to me or that nigga putting his hands on you. Ima kill you  and that nigga."

" yea ight kelldrick"

" my baby ok?" He said while touching my stomach.

I jumped a lil and he looked at me but shook it off.

"Ye-yeah"

" why you jumping ?" He rubbed my stomach some more

" cause yo hands shocked me that's all. Can you do me a favor?"

" wassup"

" can just hold me, please?" I said low while looking down.

" yea, anything you want" he said while taking his shoes and his pants off.

We laid in the bed and he kissed on my neck. He didn't do nothing but kiss on my neck tho, I low key wanted him to do more then that but I knew if I did and Javarris found out that would be wayyy worse than I got. He don't even want me to talk to him at all.

When he was holding me and kissing my neck I thought about how much I miss him and feeling loved like this. Maybe I should leave Javarris. Maybe he really don't love me how he say he do. Maybe I'm not the problem he is.

"Kd"

"Yea" He said half sleep.

" ima always love you regardless of what happens to me." I said with tears going down my face.

He sat up as soon as I said that.

" I love you to but what you mean regardless of what happen to you?"

He was fully woke now.

" nothing just lay back down okay"

He laid back down and I turned so we was facing each other and he kissed my forehead.

" I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like ion love you or ion like you, I'm just going through some stuff right now so I'm pushing everybody away. Even the people I need most and you one of those people. I can't wait to have my baby cause all this gone be over and we might be able to be a happy family again. But right now we can't so just bare with me til time comes" I said rubbing his face and looking in his eyes.

" whatever you going through I'm here, ion wanna force you to tell me or nothing but know I'm here for you. And whatever it is you don't have to lie to me, ima live you either way it goes. I love you and I wanna be here for you. I can't wait to we have our baby girl cause ima spoil tf outta her and you gone be jelly." He said laughing a lil at the end.

The rest of the night we just cuddled and went to sleep.

________________________

Should Briesnz leave Javarris?

What Briesnz mean by being a happy family?

They went to sleep together?

Tacos or nachos?

Vote and comment 😚