-Chapter 42-

It's been 3 months since I killed Jerry and it has been calm. Well if you can call busting Hydra and AIM agents calm. Clint and I have been together for almost two months that in its self is exciting. Of course there's that mission Steve and Nat went on that we don't talk about so there's that.

"Strucker is getting sloppy these days" Steve sighs while tossing his sheild at training dummy.

"Yeah well he's a Hydra agent Steve he isn't exactly known for his spy skills" I say also trashing my own training dummies.

"I know that. I'm just saying he is losing his touch with Hydra" Steve adds dodging an attack from a hologram Hydra agent.

I chuckle at him and how he can carry on a full conversation while fighting a training program.

"Between you and Thor I'm sure we'll find Loki's scepter in no time" I say powering down my training session.

Steve does the same.

"I don't think Clint is as eager to find it as the rest of us" Steve says.

He isn't and he has every right to be hesitant about going after the scepter that nearly ruined his life.

"It's hard for him, going after the scepter brings back not nice memories" I say as we get on the elevator.

"Has he spoken to you about what happened during the battle of New York"? Steve asks leaning on the wall.

"No, he is very much like Tony when it comes to New York" I tell him while wondering about what Clint is doing right now.

Steve nods he knows as well as I do that Tony doesn't even mention the New York battle in any capacity unless he's having a nightmare about it and sleep talking.

"I'm just glad Loki is still in prison on Asgard" I say looking over my shoulder at him.

"I know it wouldn't be good if we had to deal with that again" Steve shudders as he thinks about it.

"Ms Stark? Ms Blake has returned from school and is inquiring your location" Jarvis interrupts politely.

"Thanks Jarvis" I smile walking off the elevator.

I quickly change out of my workout clothes into my regular clothes then head to the common room. I grin when I see Thor and Bruce enthralled with a story Ash is telling them presumably about school.

"Not interrupting am I"? I ask them.

"No of course not Ash was just telling us about the science fair. I was saying that Tony and I could help her come up with a project" Bruce smiles glancing back at Ash as he explains.

"Science fair? That is very interesting I'm sure Tony will be all over it" I say getting a drink from the fridge.

"If he can drag himself away from tracking Strucker" Bruce shrugs.

"He's just dedicated that's all I'm sure Ash if you asked him about it, he would help" I say sitting down next to Thor on the couch.

"So what kind of project were you thinking of doing"? Bruce asks pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Well I was thinking we could use the robot I was making with you and Tony, but tie in a the environment somehow" Ash explains glancing between Thor and Bruce.

Bruce and Ash wander off in the direction of Tony's lab, I know that he can't say no to Ash's adorable smile none of us can.

"Ms Stark? Be advised that Captain Rogers appears to be in a very unpleasant mood" Jarvis warns.