Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!

Hey guys! I don't usually write authors note in the starting of a chapter but it's really important. This is the last chapter and no that doesn't mean it ends here it means after this chapter it will be paused for 2months. My finals are coming up and I have to study my ass out to pass this semester. I know it's sad and I'm a terrible author. So so sorry to disappoint you like that. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter :)

Samantha's POV

"How can we believe you?" Jess narrowed her eyes at Regina as she looked at me.

"I know she's not lying, guys." I told them because I have a feeling in my gut that those stuff were not lies.

Apparently, when we were making our way to the class, we met Em and Jess and they stopped dead in their track like they saw a ghost on the way and I told them this and that happened, clearly they don't believe her.

"Sam, it's hard to trust her, what if its her plan?" Emily said as I sighed.

"I know I have nothing to prove you because of my past deeds, it's okay I understand why you don't believe me." she sadly smiled.

"She's not lying." says none other than Alec our eyes instantly connected as he came towards us.

"I know that she's telling the truth. I was with her for 1 year and I helped her with her mom's treatment. She maybe bad from outside but from the inside, she's like us. People change from time to time so that's why." Alec said with a straight face.

Em and Jess look at each other as they said, "We will give you a chance."

"Thank you so much and Thank you, Alec." she smiles and Alec gave a slight nod, she went back as I heaved a sigh. Alec intertwines our hands.

"I loved the way how you stood for her, ignoring the fact what she did you." I whisper as caress my cheek.

"We all are human after all. Everyone deserves a chance." he whispers back.

"Guys enough of the whispering. School is almost over, let's go!" Emily yells as we chuckled.

We went to the parking lot and were Will and Cole to come. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I saw it was Dad, why would he call in a odd hour like this? I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Sam where are you?" dad's voice was filled with panic, what's happening?!

"I'm still in school, why what happened?"

"Your grandma Adelaide got an heart attack and we are flying to Paris now! It's an emergency, so me and your mom are going. Be safe ok?" he said as my eyes widens.

"What?! I will come to!" I yelled as everyone looked at me in confusion.

"You can't come princess, we don't even know when we will return. This will affect your studies also." he said as I scoffed.

"But what about grandma-" he cut me off by saying, "She will understand that, now no arguing princess. Talk to you later and take care." he cuts the call as I became so frustrated.

"Are you okay Sam?" Em asked me as I sighed heavily.

"No, my grandma got a heart attack and my parents are going to Paris without me and Dylan, I want to meet her too but..." I trailed off.

"I'm so sorry but do you know what that means?" her eyes lit up with sudden excitement.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You can now come with us to Vegas!" she squeals.

"I-I don't know if I want to go or not and what about Dylan? He will never-" I was cut off by her saying, "Alec, shut up your woman. Guys, we all are going to Sam's house now. I have some important business to do." she went to her car smirking and we gave each other a confused look.