351-355

351. Your close friends influence your weight. Believe it or not, if your best friend eats a healthy diet you are likely to do the same. If she’s a junk food eater, then you better make her see sense!

352. Although we can force smiles and trick our brains into thinking we are happy, we cannot actually force laughter. You can emit something that sounds a lot like laughter, but you are not tricking your brain whatsoever (and you’re probably not tricking those around you either!)

353. If you get dumped, or were a dumper; be careful.  Being dumped could lead to “frustration attraction”.  Frustration attraction only means that the individual who was dumped will love and lust the person who dumped them even more.

354. Men changes their minds upto 3 times as often as women do.Also men are likely to make impulsive decisions than women are.

355. In our culture, more is always assumed to be better. But the real measure of your relationships might be found in asking yourself how many of your social media friends or followers would be willing to lend you cab fare or offer you a place to sleep if you turned up unexpectedly. That’s the kind of investment in a relationship that true friendship warrants and that true friends provide.