Her Assistant 👓 | Blue Job (G!P)

"Good morning, Ms. Cabello," the secretary said. "You may now come in Ms. Jauregui's office."

Camila placed the Forbe's magazine she was reading down where Lauren Jauregui, the person she's trying to apply as a personal assistant, is the cover for this month's America's Richest Businesswomen.

Lauren Jauregui has taken over her family's company and saved it from it's doom when it almost went bankrupt. Camila look up to her so much and is very much excited to meet her.

"Thanks," Camila replied with a smile and stood up from her seat. "Uhm...wait, can I ask something?"

"Yes, sure, what is it?"

"Uhm...What is she like? I mean, is she terrifying? Like monster-ish or anything close to that?"

The secretary chuckled.

"Hmmm...Well, she's just really mysterious and not that open to other people."

"Oh, okay, thanks. I'm just so nervous about this."

"Don't be. She won't bite."

Camila nervously fixed her coat and eyeglasses. She exhaled a heavy breath and looked at her self in the mirror.

"You can do this," Camila whispered to herself.

The secretary opened the door and Camila walked inside the office nervously.

"Close the door," the mysterious lady commanded while standing and looking outside the window.

Camila gulped as she felt her heart beat fast and her palms started to sweat.

"What are you doing?" Lauren said and faced the nervous Latina.

Camila couldn't help but gaze at Lauren's beautiful eyes. They were like crystals shining from the sun's rays.

She was in awe for quite a time.

"I-uhmm...I'm very sorry," Camila said nervously. "I'm just a very huge fan," she confessed and locked the door behind her.

"Hmmm...not so huge to me," Lauren said as she looked at Camila from head to toe. "Sit."

Camila just obeyed and sat silently. Lauren sounded very dominant and Camila find it very sexy. She can't help but think what she is like in bed.

"So, Ms. Cabello, I have read your resumé and I tell you, it's really impressive," Lauren said while she sat across the table.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to me," Camila responded.

"But to tell you honestly, there are other 4 highly potential applicants that I am looking at," Lauren said and leaned a little closer to Camila. "So, what do you think you have that sets you apart from them?"

"Well, when I set my foot here in your company, I swore to myself that I would give everything I have. I have prepared myself for this moment. I believe that I am the one you're looking for."

"Hmmm...actually, I see that you really have a high potential and I really think you're the one. "

"I am deeply honored, Ms. Jauregui. This is my dream."

"Just call me Lauren when we're alone," Lauren said and looked at Camila's eyes intently. "Besides, if you'll be my assistant, we will spend a lot of time together. I don't want you to feel distant."

Camila felt her cheeks and ears burn. She is one step closer to work with the Ms. Lauren Jauregui and her secretly girl crush.

"Uhm, okay, L-Lauren," Camila uttered.