Part 28

Arnav stared at his laptop screen as he looked at the attachment sent by Aman. He clicked on the attachment and opened the PDF file.

He looked keenly over at the details of the guy whom he had a strong urge to beat him to a pulp for coming closer HIS Khushi.

Name: Vikrant Sharma

DOB: January 21, 1984

Age: 28

Born: Lucknow, India

Educated: University of Oxford, England UK

Studied: Computer Programmer

Employment: S&G Corporation based out of New York

Marital Status: Single

He looked keenly over the details and realized that this guy indeed is a good, honest and workable man and has a good occupation. He kept on reading the details compiled and saw that he neither drinks nor smokes. Never has had any affairs and is liked by all of his colleagues and friends. He read about his family background and found that his father and Khushi's father have been best friends since childhood, hence he has known Khushi since she was born.

With a tick forming in his jaw and anger starting to blaze in his eyes he slammed his laptop lid hard. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, he didn't know why he was acting this way, but something in his gut made him think that the way the guy looked at Khushi and behaved it most certainly looked like he was interested in her. He closed his eyes and yelled loudly, "NO! She is MINE only MINE and I don't give up what is mine." He rose up from the recliner, grabbed his gym clothes and decided that he needed to blow off some steam.

*

Aman was pacing up and down in his cabin. What had he done, he gave false information to Arnav sir about the guy. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and nervously adjusted his glasses. He looked towards the couch where Dhruv sir was perched up giving him a wide grin. "Sir, this is wrong on what we did." He tells him tensely and places his hand on the back of his neck to relieve the stress of possibly being killed by ASR.

"It's not wrong when what we're doing is for the goodness for Bhai." Dhruv tells him with a smile as he twirls his phone in his hand.

"But lying about the fact that guy is single is wrong. He is an engaged man and he is only Khushi ma'am's good friend from childhood and nothing more." He tells Dhruv in one breath and starts to pace the floor again. He was panicking that his boss will skin him alive if he found out the truth.

Dhruv chuckles at him and tells him, "Relax Mathur, Bhai won't harm you and besides we just want him confess with words as we already know how he feels inside his heart."

"Yeah right, relax its my ass on the line for lying to the boss." He looks up and prays to divine power up above to help him in this matter.

*

Khushi and Vicky were conversing with each other in the garden at Sheesh Mahal. She was laughing at a joke and looking at the pictures on his phone when she felt the hairs on the back of her neck prickling. Her entire body started to hum and she knew that he was looking. More like staring with blazing heat in her direction. She slowly turned around, looked up and saw him on the balcony. His stance showed rage and fury. He was staring with anger coursing through his eyes at them. She blinked hard, gulped and whispered lowly, "The Prince of Darkness is shooting angry fire balls towards us from his eyes."

Vicky with a scared face looks at her and asks, "Does it look like he is going to come down here and pummel my ass?"

"I can't predict what that Laad Governor will do, but at the present moment he is shooting daggers at me and I'm more petrified of what he will do to me." Khushi answers him with a frightened voice.