Part 30 (Part 1)

CHAPTER 30-PART 1

Sheesh Mahal was buzzing with servants and helpers running around with biggest weddings taking place. Anjali was super-duper excited; she had finally managed two kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes. Dhruv was giving out last minute instructions on the phone to caterers and was grinned at his Di beside him. He hangs up the phone and asks, "Why so happy Di?"

Anjali with the biggest grin plastered on her mouth answers, "I can't believe that the day has finally come, where I will see my chote getting married." She grips his forearm and with cheery mood says, "I am overjoyed with happiness!"

Dhruv lets out a throaty chuckle and nods his head in agreement. It seemed like only yesterday when they saw them emerge from downstairs with a smile tugging on their lips and their hands entwined with each other.

Flashback... 2 weeks ago..

"They are holding hands and smiling." Dhruv announces as he sees Arnav and Khushi coming towards them. Anjali turns her head and notices the sparkle radiating from Khushi and not only that, but she was flushed. A woman who was thoroughly loved or better yet ravished. She knew that look very well. She smiled and whispered in a low voice, "It looks like we are not only going to be celebrating one wedding, but rather two."

"Huh?" He utters with a confused look on his face as he scratches the back of his head. He looks at her and back at the couple who were still walking towards them with a smile and asks, "What do you mean?"

Khushi's friend smiles and answers, "It looks like my dear friend finally found her soul mate, and her dream man." Vikrant smiles and shakes his head as Dhruv the dim-light finally catches on and grins widely.

Arnav and Khushi stop in front of the trio, who were grinning back at them weirdly. Khushi tilts her head and whispers in a low voice to Arnav, "Why are they looking like some crazy lunatics with grins on their face?"

Arnav lets out a chuckle and shakes his head as he answers back, "Because they are a bunch of lunatics." He looks at his sister who had a romantic, daze look on her face and then turns to Dhruv who was grinning now widely and giving them two thumbs up. His eyes then settle then Vikrant and with a raised eyebrow he gives him a statement saying, "She is MINE, so back-off."

Vikrant raises his own eyebrows at the blatant statement made by Arnav, but before he could say anything his dear old good friend Khushi jumped right in to the rescue.

"Arnav, stop glaring at Vikrant," she snaps at him. Arnav turns his head towards her and with his ever trademark style of raising his eyebrow asks, "Why are you defending him?"

Khushi lets go of their entwined hands and gently pushes away from him and gives him a heated glare and answers, "Because he is my friend and there is nothing going on between us." She pushes her finger to his chest to make him understand, "Nothing, do you hear me, Mr. Raizada nothing is going on between u!"

Sensing that Arnav was about blow a fuse, Dhruv intervenes and says, "Bhai, what Khushi is trying to say is that, Vikrant is just a good friend and nothing more." Arnav turns his head swiftly towards his cousin and asks, "Explain?"

He folds both of his arms in front of his chest and stands with his feet apart with a grim look on his face waiting for the explanation.

As Dhruv begins his "Operation Make Arnav Jealous" tale, Anjali was beaming with happiness. Her chote, her little brother finally in love and that too with a girl whom their mother had chosen for him when she was a little baby. With her mind in thoughts about her mother she did not hear her brother yelling her name out.

"Di!"

Anjali snaps out of her thoughts and widely looks at her brother, who had an angry look about his face. He looks at Khushi and asks, "You went along with stupid plan?"

Khushi trying her best not look or sounding scared stammers her answer out, "I...I di..di..no.not want too, Arnav, but I had to do something."

"Unbelievable!" He screams out, he turns his head towards Anjali and tells her, "Di, I can't believe you would such a thing." He shakes his head and turns his face towards Vikrant.

Vikrant raises his hands up in a peaceful way and says, "Trust me man, I did not want to get roped into this crazy plan of theirs, but man have you met your sister." He turns and looks at Anjali who was smiling widely with a happy look on her face. "She is one scary lady and convincing as well."

Arnav raises his eyebrow and smirks. Di, after all she is a Raizada. "So, you got intimidated by a woman."

"Ah, hell no! Not just one woman, I had my fiancée on my back to do this as well." Vikrant shoots it out of his mouth.

Dhruv was having a ball, as he lounged back and placed his arm at the back of the couch is a leisure way, while Khushi sat perched beside him with a look of interest between Arnav and Vikrant.

Arnav confused with this, shakes his head and says he has a headache and does not even want to know. Though, he made a vow that his personal assistant Aman Mathur will definitely pay for giving him false information.

Finally, Anjali spoke up, "What is your decision chote?" Arnav gives his sister an exasperated look and replies, "Do what you always wanted to do, since this whole debacle started for Aakash's wedding."

She screeched so loudly, that Dhruv had to cover his ears with the screeching noise, it sounded like a cat or finger nails that were run through a chalk board. Arnav grimaced as he heard his sister clap gleefully at finally given the reign of planning his wedding.

"Propose?"Khushi asks him that one word.

"Propose what? Arnav asks her with a smirk. He loved pulling her leg as she sat there with a glow on her face.

He remembered what they had up to few hours ago and just by thinking about that his groin began to tighten in his pants. He wanted to pluck her right out of the seat, carry her back to his room and ravish widely.

Kiss each and every spot of her skin, taste her sweet essence, plunge deep into her fiercely and makes her come with screaming his name loudly from her mouth.

Seeing the dark, intensity look in his eyes Khushi widens her eyes. She knew exactly what was going in that brain of his. He gives her smoldering look which basically said, 'If we were alone, I would ravish right here in this exact spot.'

She shivers at the look and evades his eyes. She mentally chides herself for asking the stupid question about proposing. Hell he is Arnav Singh Raizada; this is as good as it gets from his side for a proposal.

Anjali smiles at her brother and tells him to propose properly to her, to which Arnav gives her a heated look as if to say, 'I already did.' Anjali shakes her head and scolds her brother, and tells him that he is indeed very lucky to have found the ONE. He shakes his head as he begins to walk away from the group.

Khushi watches his receding backside and makes a sad face. All girls dream about getting a romantic proposal for marriage, but here instead of being asked, she was ordered or rather commanded in his case. She drops her eyes onto her lap and tries her best not to show the sadness on her face, when she hears, "Marry me, Khushi."

She raises her head sharply at the words and her breaks out in the biggest smile ever; she jumps up from the couch, runs towards him and slams in to him, shouting out one word, "YES!" He staggers a bit back from the impact of her body slamming into his. He chuckles as he keeps on hearing her mumbling yes, yes, yes and yes over and over again.