nine

Jimin sat at his kitchen table with a hot cup of tea in his hands. He had his newest book in his hand and he was completely wrapped up in it. So wrapped up that he didn't notice a shirtless wonho coming into the kitchen, hair a mess and his body flushed and sweaty from his morning workout.

Wonho went Into the fridge and started to get things out to make his morning protein smoothie. "How come every time I see you you're reading or looking to buy new books" wonho asked to which Jimin didn't advert his attention from the book. He just hummed and turned a page. Wonho rolled his eyes and put his eggs down and went over to the table snatching the book out of Jimins hands. "Hey!" Jimin screeched frightened and wonho chuckled "I asked you a question pipsqueak. What is it that your reading?" He asked as he started reading off where he thought Jimin left off. Jimin flushed red and stood up reaching for the book "N-no!" He squeaked and went around the table to wonho.

"Oh is it a diary?" Wonho teased and pulled the book always from Jimins reach. "No it's not it's just a good book." Jimin lied and jumped for the book that wonho was holding over his head. "Then why can't I read it" wonho asked and dashed off to the other side of the kitchen. Jimin puffed his cheeks and chased wonho for the book. After a game of chase Jimin raised his voice seriously his brow raised "give me my book!" Jimin huffed and wonho smiles evilly "or what" he asked and walked towards Jimin who was immediately intimidated so he started to back away. Jimins back hit the fridge and he focused on trying to sound as serious as possible . "I'm done playing wonho please give me back my book" he ended up just whining and he looked up at wonho. Jimins breathe caught in his throat as he starred wide eyed at wonho who was looking down at him with dark eyes that were focused on Jimins lips that were spread in surprise. Wonho got closer and Jimin stood frozen almost quivering I fear. "W-wonho" he stuttered and closed his eyes moving his face.

Just in that instant Taehyung walked in and gasped "Jimin?" He watched horrified. Jimin gasped and wonho backed away quickly. "I-it's not like that" Jimin squeaked "I love  yoongi hyung  very much" he huffed running a hand through his hair stressed out   and wonho shook his head "yeah, that was my fault I stole his book it looked bad but it wasn't like that" wonho explained and Taehyung hesitantly shook his head nodding "oh okay. You scared me for a second" he smiled softly. He was aware of the agreement that Jimin had with wonho and was glad that Jimin was as kind as he is. Though he wasn't particularly a fan of wonho himself he was raised to be kind no matter what.

Jimin snatched his book from wonho and went back to his seat. "There is tea if you'd like some, also there is some mixed fruit in the fridge. Unless you want something else the maids could make you something. Just ask" Jimin said and Taehyung shook his head and sat next to Jimin scooting his chair over and leaning his entire body on Jimin. Jimin wasn't used to skin ship so he stiffened but quickly enjoyed the warmth Taehyung offered and he put a hand in taehyungs hair rubbing his scalp. Then Taehyung shoulders started to quiver.

"Tae?" Jimin asked and leaned down to look at him. Taehyung had his lip between his teeth and he was crying again. "I miss gukkie" he whimpered and Jimin nodded pursing his lips "I know you do. Wanna get yoongi to bring him here so you guys could talk" Jimin asked and Taehyung sat up "isn't it a little early" he sniffled and Jimin shrugged "love isn't limited to time" he sipped his tea and Taehyung nodded "I'll think about it. Honestly I'm a little scared of him, he was like some kind of animal, so angry. He's never been angry at me, I've never seen him like that and it scared me" Taehyung brought his knees to his chest and he buried his face in his arms. Jimin put a hand on his shoulder "I can understand that but he loves you and I'm not making excuses for him but maybe you weren't the reason he was so angry"

Jimin stood up and put his cup in the sink a gentle smile on his face as he looked back at Taehyung. "I had a garden installed last week but I want to plant everything myself so I'm going to start working on that. If you'd like to come and help me we can talk while we work and get to know each other better" he offered as he dried his hands. Taehyung hummed and nodded "sounds fun" he said and Jimin smiled nodding in agreement.