9

Editing Credits: RedCross178

They reached Murree around midnight. Asfand took the keys from Noor Ali and asked him to leave. Aamiya was really tired, she changed into her night suit and went to bed. When Asfand entered the room after checking around the house, he saw Aamiya stretched out on the bed, wiggling her slightly red toes.

He sat on the bed and asked her, “What’s wrong?” He was dead tired himself.

“My feet hurt, I am never going to wear heels again.” She muttered softly, pouting.

Asfand let out a low chuckle, he was aware that Aamiya didn’t like wearing heels, she couldn't stand the pain afterwards. Afand took her feet, placed them in his lap and started rubbing them gently.

Aamiya tried to pull her feet away, “Asfi, please don’t.”

Asfand looked at her sharply, “Why? I don’t think comforting you is going to make me any less of a man.” He spoke and Aamiya went silent.

Aamiya enjoyed the massage for a while and then said, “I feel better now. Asfi, please stop.” 

Asfand came and laid down beside her, pulling the quilt over them. Aamiya moved closer to him and shoved her face in his side, already half asleep. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, sighing in content.

The next morning, Aamiya woke up feeling relaxed. She opened her eyes, only to see Asfand staring at her intently.

“How long have you been ogling for, Asfi?” She said, with a teasing smile.

“Just for sometime.” He replied. In reality, he had spent two hours looking at her.

After breakfast, they went out to explore. They spent a few days in Murree, but then Asfand had to go to Karachi for a meeting. But Aamiya was finally warming up to him, and he didn’t want to take any risks. So, he decided to take her with him. Aamiya was also excited for their visit to Karachi.

They went back to Islamabad and boarded another flight to Karachi.

They rested in their hotel room for a while. Aamiya woke up to the sounds of Asfand shuffling. When he saw her eyes open, he sat near her and gently kissed her forehead. He moved her hair away from her face gently and mumbled, “Sleep for some more, baby. I will be back soon.”

Aamiya relaxed and went back to sleep. Asfand went to the office, he needed to check whether the required material for the meeting was ready. When he returned, he saw Aamiya lounging on the sofa, watching a television show. Seeing him enter, she gave him a big smile and said, “You are back. I was getting bored alone.”

He was wearing casual clothes and a thought occurred to him, “Aamiya, go change. We’ll go to the beach.”

Aamiya quickly got up and changed her clothes, then they left for the beach. Asfand was smiling throughout, loving how happy Aamiya was. She was grinning from ear to ear, enjoying her surroundings.

Asfand suddenly saw her stop in her tracks.

“I want to ride that camel.” She said, gazing at the animal. Asfand’s eyes widened, he wasn’t comfortable with letting Aamiya ride the camel.

“Baby, let’s do something else. You could fall off the camel.” He tried to coax her.

“No, nothing will happen. I want to ride it.” She said, stubbornly and moved towards the camel owners.

Aamiya laughed throughout the ride, while Asfand’s heart was ready to pop out with every step the camel took. He kept telling the owner to slow the animal down. Aamiya, on the other hand, enjoyed his doting behaviour. Asfand let out a huge sigh of relief when the ride was over and she got off the camel. They went off to dinner, and soon back to the hotel where Aamiya was dead tired.

---------------------

Me usky milny ka guroor kiun krun
Kismaten bdlty wqt thori lgta he

'---------------

Hello friends ! How was the update ?