23

AMARA WOKE up, without Arthur at her side

AMARA WOKE up, without Arthur at her side. She looked out the window and saw Arthur jump off a cliff and into the ocean with Mera.

"Good morning, Tom." Amara said, walking into the kitchen and giving her boyfriend's father a hug.

"Good morning, Amara. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well," she said, "You?"

"I slept like a baby." He said with a laugh.

Tom reminded her so much of Arthur. They were pretty much the same, and it was cute; at least to her.

"I'm glad. What are you making?"

"Pancakes. Arthur's mom, Atlanna loved them."

"Loved, as in used to?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to her?"

"She had to be taken back to Atlantis, and she was then executed for being with me. And having Arthur."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Amara didn't know what to say.

"I have hope, that she survived. I still visit the dock everyday at sunrise. Like she told me."

"I would do the same." Amara said, pouring two glasses of orange juice.

~

Meanwhile, Arthur and Mera were in a small ship underwater, traveling through Atlantis.

Arthur marveled at the beauty of his home. The lights and creatures of the deep were eye candy for him, for anyone really. Colors of purple, pink, green and blue surrounded Mera and Arthur.

He had wanted to see this part of Atlantis for years, and now he finally saw it before his eyes. Arthur was speechless really. He had no words to describe the beauty of his home. He had no words to say. It was just beautiful. And it was his home. He was the rightful heir.

They meet with Vulko about the lost trident in a secret place.

"I already got one of those." Arthur said, pointing at his mom's quindent behind him.

"Not like this one, you do." Vulko replied.

Out of nowhere, Orm's commandos attacked Arthur. He fought but them off while Mera and Vulko hid.

An hour passed, and Arthur is in front of King Orm, Princess Mera and Vulko. He's in chains, and Atlanteans are holding him as if he was a dog.