50.Confessing my love..💑

Continue....

"Till now I was just messing with you, but now I feel it's high time , I should really get married , as you will never confess your feelings to me, so better I should move on...",Karan said.

Ananya is stilling trying to process whatever Karan said. When Ananya didn't say anything Karan left from their in anger.

Ananya sat on her bed and tears are on its way from her eyes. Till now she was confused about her feelings towards Karan. She thought they were just friends but now she feels they are lot more then that. She is now clear about her feelings. Thinking about Karan being with someone else , gives a thrills in her body. She can't see him with someone else. Now she is clear that it is nothing but "love". Yes, she has finally fallen in love with him.

Ananya got up from her bed and went to bathroom to wash her face. Now it is not a time to cry. She has to convey her feelings to him. She called him but Karan didn't recieve her call instead he sent her a message.

"Good night sweet dreams. Will talk tomorrow", Karan texted.

Ananya too wished him good night and now planned to do something for him. Soon she slept after deciding  the way to convey her feelings.

Next day...
This morning has brought a new light in Ananya's life. She is very happy today. She did her morning chores and went to office. She has decided to take a half day leave so she conveyed it to her boss and is glad that her request is accepted.

After finishing her work at office she went to get some groceries and then came back home. After changing she started working on her mission.

After finishing with the decorations and preparing food she took her mobile and messaged Karan.

"Hey.. dinner at my place at 8 , so be there on time".

After sending the message she thought to pamper herself. She took a long shower and then came out in her bathrobe. She wore a black knee length dress and then started with her makeup. She wanted to look best for her date tonight.

It is already 8 and there is no sign of Karan

It is already 8 and there is no sign of Karan. Ananya even called him but he didn't recieve the call.

One more hour passed and now Ananya thought she is just wasting her time waiting for Karan. She got up from the couch and started walking  towards her room to change but then she heared the door bell. Ananya ran to open the door. When she opened the door ,there stood her men looking all tired. Karan saw Ananya and is mesmerised by her beauty.

"Sorry I came late, actually I was doing a surgery so got late",Karan said.

Ananya came out from her drooling world after hearing Karan's voice.

"It's ok ,come inside", Ananya said.

Karan came inside and looked around the living room. It is decorated in red and white balloons and candles are lit all around.