10

Editing Credits: RedCross178

The next morning, Asfand was getting ready for the meeting, when Aamiya went to him.

“I don’t want to stay here alone.” She pouted. Asfand turned towards her and kissed her forehead.

“I will be back before lunch.” He tried to make her understand.

“Take me with you.” She said, fluttering her eyelashes.

“I will be busy, you’ll only be bored.” Asfand said.

“Please.” She pleaded and Asfand conceded.

“Ok. Get ready. We’ll even do lunch and shopping after.” He said.

“You’re the best, Asfi!” Aamiya exclaimed and placed a quick kiss on his cheek, running away to get ready.

They headed out after breakfast. Arriving at the office, the employees were shell shocked to see Asfand smiling and being calm. They were used to their hardcore boss. And now, seeing him be so sweet with a girl was nothing but a huge surprise for them. 

Asfan took Aamiya to his office. She took a seat on the furthest sofa, away from his table and got busy on her phone. The manager soon arrived and informed Asfand that their clients were waiting. Asfand nodded and went to Aamiya. “Doll, we will leave after the meeting.” He told her and left for the meeting.

It was around noon and Asfand still hadn’t come back. Aamiya was feeling thirsty, so she went out and asked a worker where she could get a drink of water.

“Ma’am, the peon will get it for you.” The employee replied.

Everyone stared at her as if she’d appeared from another planet. She shook her head at her thoughts and decided to look around. 

After drinking her water, she continued to explore until she came across a room that had people leaving it. Asfand was the last one to exit and she quickly walked to him.

“Can we go now?” She asked, pouting.

Asfand couldn't help but chuckle, “I told you, you’d get bored.”

Some employees around them turned to look at him in shock. The ones who were in the conference room seemed to be more shocked than anyone else. They couldn’t believe that he was the same guy, who handled everything ruthlessly with a cold face.

But little did they know, for him to be cold with her was next to impossible. 

They had their lunch. Asfand wanted to take her shopping, but she denied saying that they would go in the evening. And so, they decided to watch a movie after returning to the hotel. During the movie, Aamiya found her head settled on his thigh, while his fingers ran through her hair.

Aamiya thought about their relationship, about how having him as her husband wasn’t hard at all. They were like before, but now she could demand things more comfortably. She could accept his touch without making it forcibly awkward.

She knew she loved him, but wasn’t sure if she did as her husband. She had never liked any other guy, nor was she ever attracted to anyone else. She had always been interested in Asfi. She decided to check whether she liked his touch not just as his cousin, but as her husband.

------------
Hey friends! Another update for you all.

I am leaving you to guess, what will happen next🙂🙈🙈❤❤❤