Chapter 4

John POV

I sat on my bed with Alex as we started a small conversation. He signed short answers when I asked about what happened, but he never fully answered my question.

I was not about to pressure him into telling me everything, I only wanted him to be happy.

He was fucking adorable, hilarious, small, precious, and- oh my god I'm so gay for this Caribbean man..

I remembered him saying he was selective mute, making my mind wander back to what the reason was and if I could ever get him to speak again. I just want him to let me in, but there was a secret behind those chocolate brown eyes.

I don't care how long this'll take, but I'll unlock all his secrets. How does he always seem so calm and collected..? God, so many questions, yet very little answers to them.

I was brought back to reality to a very faint, soft snoring from the opposite end of the couch. I smiled to myself, he was so fucking cute! I gently picked him up and walked over to his bed. I very carefully placed him down on his bed, slowly walking out of the room to go to my bed. I gave one last, quick glance over at his sleeping body. He seemed so peaceful.

—–———

I quietly sat up to hear a loud as fuck coffee machine being used. Alex is awake.. I thought to myself. I groaned, not wanting to get up, but quickly realized I didn't have any classes. I sat up and walked into the kitchen where Alex was making coffee, wearing a baggy sweatshirt and baggy shorts that might I add, looked hot on him. God damn it, stop being gay for once John! Yeah, that's impossible..

I sighed and walked to the cabinet, grabbing a box of cereal. Alex slightly looked away from the coffee and over his shoulder, sending me a small smile. I returned his smile.

"Good mornin'" I very sleepily said. "Good morning, John." He signed, wearing a smile that seemed slightly, forced. I flashed a concerned look, but decided not to pester him about it. We talked about many thing, ranging from turtles to politics. It was nice to be able to talk with him, even if he couldn't verbally respond and I had to see what he was signing, I still enjoyed talking with him. I soon realized I was literally head over heals for this man, I am helpless.

————

A/N

Short chapter, this will get better, just you wait. That was unintentional, but imma go with it-

I guess I'll see y'all in the next chapter mon ami's!

One last time~

Yours truly,
Madison