Part 39

Unedited.

Tyrone Argyros POV

"Who is it?" I questioned the moment I entered the questioning room. I have to get back to the hospital as soon as possible.

I don't want to be away from them for a long time.

"I- I don't k- know what you're tal-"

"Let's skip the clichés, shall we?" I cut the severally beaten truck driver before he could complete his overly used sentence.

"We r- really don't know!" The other driver assured.

"Oh, you really want to go there, don't you?" I glared at the trembling men. "Very well then." I said rolling my sleeves up.

"Luca!" In a blink Luke was next to me with my kit. "I'm going to share with you a beautiful technic I learned from my beautiful wife, you know what that is?" I asked the bleeding me.

They shook their heads.

"WORDS!" I boomed.

"N- no, sir." They answered in unison.

"You'll know soon." I smirked. "Now who wants to be the first?" I asked casually looking at my kit, still not sure what to choose.

"I believe I asked a question." I added when they kept looking between each other instead of answering when they saw my weapon of choice. "And I expect an answer!"

"Him!" Again they shouted simultaneously, pointing at each other.

I chuckled at them, "then I believe I'll be the one to choose." Then I pointed at the truck driver, "you!"

It was all it took before he was screaming his lungs out for mercy. "I'll t- tell y- you, please just spare me. I have a wife and kids to look after." He pleaded clutching my trousers tightly.

"You didn't think of that before you crashed my wife and unborn children with your vehicle, so don't you fucking try to win my compassion with the thing you almost snatched from me." I boomed threateningly before shoving him away from me harshly.

I nodded towards my men to strap him on the chair, he was still screaming and thrashing violently. "Now, I don't have the time for pleasantries, so I'll get right to the point." I said, then dug the knife into his right eyeball before pulling it out violently along with the bloody eyeball.

He screamed like never before in pure agony. "You know my eldest son almost killed himself because he thought he lost his mom, my youngest's tears never dried since that day you decided money was above conscience, and my two princesses cry every night for their mother to put them to sleep, and my unborn children-" I dug the knife into his other eyeball, intensifying his bloodcurdling screams.

"You should be thankful it's just you that's going through this because if your dumb move had costed my wife's life, your family would be the ones that are screaming now, and you'd be forced to watch it before I end you too. Only it wouldn't be like this hurried session we're having now, it would've been much much more painful and slow." I said after pulling the knife out along with his other eyeball. "Now I shall introduce you to my dear wife's technic." I grinned at him despite knowing he can't see me, but I'm sure my voice described my enthusiasm. Then I ushered for Claus to bring me the bottle.