Chapter 72

Bonus updates: Thank you for 4500+ reads!

Liana

As expected the mall was way too crowded. There were too many cars trying to enter the mall, taxis entering and exiting the mall as quickly as possible. Some people walking in. It was chaotic. There was many securities around and I was already exhausted seeing the crowd and with the crowd pushing us back and forth was not helping either. Screaming fans and chants was another. Mia was at 'awestruck' stage when she saw them sitting on the chair with tables laid out and their albums on another table. The other side, a mini stall selling their merchandise.

"I can't do it." I shook my head at Mia. "Too crowded."

"I want to get one of their album signed at least." She said. "Will you be okay to sit in the cafe in the mall and wait for me?? Or maybe start shopping?" She suggested.

"I like the Cafe idea better." I said and then I let her stand in the line with the rest of the people who was equally as excited as Mia.

I have no idea what is the point of me coming here when she is the alone one standing in line while I just waited for her somewhere else. I was glad to see the Cafe had some sort of entertainment for the guests with some comic books and I spent my time reading some comics which was interesting and surprisingly funny. My phone rang while I was in the middle of the book. It was obviously Oliver.

"Hi." I said cheerfully. I was in fact in a good mood reading such a good book in front of me.

"You sound awfully happy at the moment. What are you doing? Where are you?" He said.

"I am in a-" and then I heard screams and I saw a light brown hair guy walking in with security stopping girls from entering too. The Cafe didn't have many people inside, mostly people working on their laptop. They give him a quick glance and went back to their work.

"What was that?" I heard Oliver asked in a panic. "Where are you? Is everything okay?"

"A guy just entered and I assume he is a famous guy."

"Will you tell me where are you even?"

"I'm sitting inside Cafe bean." I said as loudly as I could because girls were still screaming.

"I will be there in sometime." And he hanged up.

I texted Mia that she should have been here because she would have got the chance to meet one of the guy very closely if she had come with me to the Cafe.

I was playing with my phone and sipping my latte when I heard the chair pulled back across from me and someone sat. My first instinct I thought it was Oliver and smiled as I looked up from my phone and pushed my Panama hat a little up to see, but my smile turned into a frowned when I see the light brown haired guy looking at me and smiling wide.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him seeing that there was a heck lots of space in the Cafe.

"My name is Nolan." He said taking out his hand for a hand shake and I heard screams.

I awkwardly shook his hand, "Liana" and tried not to look at the other side to see people's reactions

"What are you reading?" He asked casually, but with a smile on his face.

"Why are you pretending to have a conversation?" I asked.

His smiled dropped for a minute and he sighed. "You see those people outside. They give me the bad boy reputation of flirting with every girl I meet and breaking their hearts later. Just keeping up with that."

"Isn't that tiring?" I asked.

"Like flirting?" He asked.

"No. Keeping up with the reputation." I said.

He sighed and nodded. "I lost the girl that I liked because of this. She does not even trust me that I like her sincerely."

"Why don't you be yourself? If they are your fans they should support you right?" I asked, but I was not sure if anyone would actually be supportive.

"It's different. My management team, our reputation. Everything is just screwed up." He said. "I have to be constantly smiling and keeping up with my reputation of bad boy."

"Might as well make some changes." I pointed out. "You are not happy, so what is the point?"

"You are a better counsellor than the one I go to. Are you one?" He asked curiously.

"No." I said and this time I give a small smile.

"Damn. Then I would have changed mine to you. My counsellor just sit and write down notes and nods his head. It can get really frustrating."

I nodded my head. Just then I heard some noise and I see Oliver entering with a scowl on his face and when he saw Nolan, it turned into a glare.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Nolan asked as he saw Oliver walking towards us and glaring at him.

"Yes. I was waiting for him and I thought he was the one who sat down."

"That's why you give me such a cute smile when I sat down and I thought you were expecting me." He joked.

I laughed and shook my head and Oliver stood right in front of us and looked at us.

"Who are you?" He snapped at Nolan. Nolan stood up, but it seem like Oliver was towering over him because Oliver was quite tall compared to Nolan.

"Hello, My name is Nolan." He said taking out his hand for a shake.

"Why are you talking to my girlfriend?" He asked. "Do you know him?" He turned to ask me. I nudged him to shake Nolan's hand first. He was reluctant, but he did. "Oliver."

"I just happened to saw your girlfriend sitting alone."

"So you decided to join her for a coffee?" Oliver said.

"You can say that." Nolan said with a shrug.

"This is what I was talking about." Oliver said and look at me. "Now you understand."

"Hey! Your girlfriend is not a property and she can be alone and talk to other guy." Nolan defended.

"You have no say about this." Oliver said. "Just mind your own business."

"It is my business if I come across a douchebag who is a controlling freak towards his girlfriend." Nolan said this time with a scowl.

"Who are you calling a douchebag?" Oliver said annoyed.

"Hey-" I started. "People are watching, stop giving them a show."

"Let them watch.. they should see how their  Artist is getting beaten up by me for flirting with my girl."

"Well, they might as well learn that their Artist stand against douchebag for controlling other's life."

I groaned in annoyance, but just then a middle aged man came to the scene.

"Mr. Lee?" He asked surprised to see Oliver.

"Paul, you know this douchebag?" Nolan asked the man.

"Nolan, watch your language. Mr. Lee, what a surprise." The man in a black shirt that says staff said as he took out his hand to shake.

And Oliver give me a smirk as he shook the man's hand.

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading this book and for supporting us. Please give it a vote and share it with other readers. Read our other book, "Seasons of the Year" Which you can find it in our profile. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!