31. Caught Off Guard

I saw the boy's eyes landing on me before he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and planted a kiss on his neck. He should back off otherwise I'm going to break his hands.

Jungkook pushes him away. "Why are you both here?"

"Namjoon and I wanted to see you. Especially me."

"I'm sorry but it's not the right moment so come back lat-"

"Why? Are you doing something with your girlfriend? Or were you about to do it?" a sly smirk grows on his face as he's giving me some glances. "That's none of your business. Get back to your house."

"Oh no, come on...can we join? That's going to be even better trust me."

"Jimin, leave," the boy tells him very strictly, he's not kidding right now. "But you're the one who sent me that picture of you naked, I took it as a call," his lips curve up even more with smugness.

Wait. What the hell did he say? Jungkook sent him a photo of himself naked?

"Shut up that was an accident!"

"An accident? You clicked on the picture, selected my number and tapped on the "send" inadvertently? Stop it cookie," he puts his hand on the boy's chest to lean in and chuckle.

This man can't keep his hands to himself. Damn.

"Can you leave? I'm not going to ask you one more time. I'm busy and I don't want to see you now," he moves Jimin's hand away from his body.

"Jungkook, you're not cool," the other tall man with silver hair complains but still enter the house and come sit on the couch. He smiled to me as if it was all normal to intrude the place like this all comfy. "I wanted to come after your summon," the flirt wraps his arms around the tall figure tightly.

I want to punch his squishy face so badly, oh my god I don't know what's keeping me from doing it. I really don't appreciate the way that he has of touching him that way to always attempt to kind of seduce the man who's supposed to be my boyfriend.

Jungkook passes his hands in his own back to release the boy's hold who's tighter than a knot but given the muscle pig that this man is, it will be nothing. "Stop. I'm not joking Jimin!"

"But..." he makes a sad face in an attempt to get the boy with a tone of voice that could melt any heart.

Excepted for mine. "No...not that face..."

"Don't resist me my pinkish red hair, I know you can't," he shows his eye smile and places his hands on Jungkook's hips.

He's not going to stop, is he?

Jungkook gets him away and he comes sit by my side but Jimin followed him and hurried to be just next to him.

I decide to stand up from my spot. I head towards the bedroom in which my little brother is, I don't want to see that man flirting non stop with Jungkook just to provoke me so I flee away.

I open the door and get inside.

I walk closer to the boy but I noticed that he's lied down on his side in the bed, holding a plush as big as him. I lean a bit towards him to check if he's sleeping, but I turn my head to the left once I hear the door opening.

Jungkook, coming in.

"Baby," he approaches me with quietness to not make any loud noise and cause the boy to wake up.

He slides his hand up my back as I'm straightening up. He takes a look at the small human on the bed. "Is he sleeping?"

"Yeah but I'm going to get back home, it's s-"