Chunin Exams

"Sasuke, wait up!" I turned my head in time to see Tenten jogging towards me with a green box.

"Hey Tenten, kinda headed to take the chunin exams, so I can't-," "I got you a present, courtesy of Dad's shop."

What? "Oh, thanks, but uh... why?" I asked, eyeing the box with curiosity.

"Ever since you started buying and using our weapons with such success, lots of ninja and even some civilians have started coming in, so dad and I crafted you something I thing you'll like." She opened the box, showing me a new uniform. A red jacket with a white mark on the back and a gold circle on the front. A black shirt similar to samurai attire, black pants, brown leather boots and arm bracers, and a belt designed to hold my sword and dagger.

"These look fucking awesome, but I know you guys, is it armor plated?" I asked, every weapon I'd gotten from them was the highest quality.

"Not just that. The jacket is armor plated, yes, but the seals are where this baby shines. You told me that you fight by channeling chakra throughout your body for a strength and speed enhancement. The guantlets and boots have seals that do that for you. The jacket has a new sealing matrix that converts sunlight into usable chakra and warms or cools itself in response to harsh conditions. That belt isnt anything special, but I think you should keep your sword out of the seal from now on, that way you can draw it in an instant. Last but not least..." she pulled a kunai from her pouch. "This kunai is the strongest explosive we sell. Enough force to blow a hole in the village wall if need be, and that's several feet thick of concrete. Anbu use them for distractions but I thought you might need it."

I was grinning like a madman at the implications, I could stick that kunai up Pedochimaru's ass and take him out early. "Thank you Tenten. I'll try them on now." Indicating the change of clothes she had brought. Then I raised a finger, "By the way. You make that thing I asked for?"

She laughed sheepishly, "Yeah, but it's kind of an all or nothing deal. The seal was too complex to do controlled amounts."

I grinned wickedly, "Perfect. So it can be activated by a key word instead of chakra, like I specified?"

"Yeah, my team knows not to use that word once its placed." I told her.

"So why did you need a seal that releases thousands of gallons of water in an instant anyway? Planning on incorporating it with your lightning style?" Tenten asked, passing me the seal tag. It was roughly five inches by five inches. This was going to be amazing.

"For chaos." I winked, then started running towards the examination building.

_______________________

I was five minutes late. Normally, in high school or something if you were late you'd sit down and hope the teacher doesn't notice you, but Ibiki was ending his little rant as I walked in.

All eyes fell on me and Ibiki turned a hardened glare my way, so I did what I do best. "Sorry I'm late, I was fantasizing about seeing Tsunade's boobs and lost track of time."

I heard a genin try to suppress a chuckle, so I bowed, "I'll be here all week, folks." Then I straightened and took the empty desk behind Kabuto and immediately propped my foot up on the desk.

Ibiki walked over to me and glared down at me before giving me a test paper. "You're a cocky little shit, aren't you?"

"It isnt being cocky if I can back it up. In this room, there are only a handful of ninja in here that might could take me on... might." I stressed as I started filling out the form.

Ibiki's eye twitched. "You didnt say genin, you said ninja... please... enlighten me. Who in here is a match for the mighty Uchiha?"

I looked up at him. "Naruto over there, believe it or not. Rock Lee, the four eyed fuck in front of me, that grass dude with the weird ass tongue... and you, though I'm guessing on your part since I've never seen you in action. Everyone else is simply too weak at the moment."

When Kabuto looked back at me he smiled, "C'mon now, Sasuke, you aren't making any friends talking like that."

"Well, dont you smell like snake. Be careful Kabuto, I love eating snake." I told him, careful not to blow his cover just yet... a little mind vickery never hurt anyone though.

His eyes widened like he'd shit his pants and Ibiki laughed, "You know what? I hope you pass, runt. You've got balls to call out every genin in the exam."

I shrugged, not like I had to worry about anyone but the grass ninja that Orochimaru was wearing like a free health department condom...and by that I mean I'm going to bust it/him open and spill the insides out.

Too gross? Eh, cant win em all. I leaned back and activated my sharingan, time to copy the original Sasuke.

__________________________the speech ibiki gives at the end is the same and naruto stands up like a goober again. Wattpad deleted my chapter so I had to rewrite a chapter that was 1400 words. So forgive the quality lol______________

"My name is Anko Mitarashi, sexiest ninja in the Hidden Leaf!" A woman in a trench coat leapt through the window. She had a perfect hourglass body, long legs, brown round eyes, and dark purple hair. She was definitely sexy.

I grinned, "Eh, top three, maybe." Her eye twitched at my response and she hurled a kunai, faster than most of the genin could see.

My hand shot up and I caught the kunai, then spun it around to reverse grip and felt her shunshin behind me in an instant.

Her arms wrapped around my body and pressed her perfect form against my maturing one. "Arent you the quick one?" She whispered in my ear, "I'd so wanted to taste your blood..." her lips grazed my neck, just under my ear and goosebumps jumped up and down my body. My cheeks heated up, I found trouble speaking for a moment... just a moment.

"Gimme a few years, I'll rock your world, Miss Mitarashi." I replied, savoring the feeling of her hands traveling up and down my developing muscles. Kami why couldnt I have been thrown into adult Sasuke's body?!?! Cruel world! Fucking Canada I want this woman.

She laughed, then she shunshined to her original spot and began explaining the next test.

Naruto grabbed my shoulder, "You're crazy, ya know that?"