chapter 20

Aura POV

We got into Ms. Rosie  and he wrapped himself in the wires again.  We were about to take off when suddenly his phone rang.
" Princess!  Can you  just lift the phone and keep it in speakerphone." He said signing at the phone in his pocket as his both hands were wrapped  in wires.

" Ok!" I said and took the phone from his pocket . I slided the button and immediately kept it on the speaker .

"Boss, we got the news about him . I heard that the man who was trying to attack you was now shaking his hands with the other man in the desert after the death of markle he was now hiring someone to get after you."  The man from the other side spoke and I very well know who that was . As I very well remembered his voice. It's none other than Rob! 

" What the .. !
How dare he !
I  should immediately head on to the desert for catching him  red handed and to  know why he is doing all this !" Mr. snowman hissed with anger .

"Fine sir.
we will meet you in the desert ." Rob said from the other side of the phone. 

"Ok Rob,  I will see you there!" Mr. Snow man  said and signed  me to end the call . I think the man whose death I witnessed the other day  is  Markle !

" we are now heading to the desert!" he said taking the map.

"What?
 No!
 I am not coming with you!
I am going back to New York ! "I said and was about to open the chopper door but he immediately locked the door and said,

" Shut your damn mouth !
No one asked for your  opinion ! 
I am the one  who has the power to make decisions here and you are coming with me to the desert and my decision is final!" He said and the anger was flaring from him.

" I know what to do and what not to and for your kind information I didn't give you any rights to make decisions on my behalf!"  I snapped at him in a completely irritated way .

"Princess, I am warning you don't provoke me  to do what I don't want to !" He said with a slight anger in his voice. 

"What will you do?
 Kill me ?
Like you did to others!
 I know that's what you are capable of!" I said trying to control my anger.

"You have no idea what I am capable of and what I am not !
So keep your mouth shut because I don't want to plaster your pretty mouth and tie your delicate hands again and I hope you don't like that to ! " He said keeping his headphones on his head and turning the engine into life . I kept my mouth shut  because I have already experienced what he is capable of .

After sometime I looked at him and he was quite busy giving and taking the instructions flying Ms. Rosie and giving her all the attention she needed. 

" What do you want from me?"  I asked looking at the window controlling my tears.

"I just want you at my side !" He said in a smooth voice and his expressions softened.

"But how many days?" I said looking at him.

" Till we get out of this whole thing!"  He said taking a deep breath. 

"When will we  get out of this thing?"  I asked in back.

" No idea, princess!"  He replied looking a bit sad.

"Then what about my family ?
They will be searching for me."  I said as a tears roll down my cheeks thinking about them.

" They won't!"  He said with stern expression. 

" Why?
 What did you do to them ? 
Are they alive or  did you killed them too!"   I asked in  terror.

"Relax princess!
I'm not that cruel! 
They are alive and safe !
I just called your  friend Erica !" He stated.