EIGHT - RECONCILIATION

★彡 EIGHT 彡★

★彡 EIGHT 彡★

ELIJAH'S APARTMENT WAS FILLED WITH SILENCE, the only thing you can hear was the vague sound of his hand holding a pencil and writing lyrics before he momentarily stopped, lifting his head up to look at the man who fidgeted anxiously, making eye contact with him.

"So why are you here, Freddie?" Elijah swiftly asked, before proceeding to throw the paper he was clutching in his hand and taking another one.

He tried his best to ignore Freddie, he knew it was rude but what could you expect to be someone's reaction when the person that's been avoiding them for weeks without reason suddenly appear in front of his flat as if nothing had happened at all?

"I want to apologize, darling." Freddie replied

Elijah arched his eyebrow, and cooly responded, "What for, Freddie? You did nothing at all."

Freddie bit his lip, hiding the hurt he felt from how cold Elijah was reacting around him. He almost backed out from talking to him when Elijah slammed the door on his face the moment he appeared but he knew he couldn't blame the man. It was his fault for ignoring the man without telling him why anyway, but that's why he was here. To make things right again.

"I know you must have wondered why I've been avoiding you for weeks now, dear,"

Freddie started, ignoring the surprised look on Elijah's face and continued talking, "And I don't know if you can even forgive me for it, because hell, I don't bloody know why I even did, I can't ever excuse what I did because it was the worst I've probably done."

"But I hope things can go back to the way it used to. Because darling, I've missed you so fucking much and I can't spend one day without thinking about you." Freddie confessed with a pleading tone and subconsciously held Elijah's hand tightly against his.

"Is that what you want, Freddie? My forgiveness?" Elijah asked incredulously, although he couldn't hide the hopeful glint that shone in his eyes before shaking his head.

"Yes— I mean, no. What I want is for us to be what we were before all this drama, please, Elijah. I'm sorry, I would go down on my knees just for you to forgive me." Freddie begged.

"I want to be honest with you, love. I had worried myself sick over thinking why you suddenly steered clear from me without any warning," Elijah bluntly said and Freddie couldn't resist flinching, but he continued however, "And I was even starting to think that maybe you got bored of me, that I wasn't enough for you,"

The statement made Freddie react quickly, "No, darling! It wasn't that. I would never get tired of you, Elijah. Please, listen to me."